Can I Go Where You Go?

requested via tumblr.

"You know, i didn't expect the candles."

You smile at the man, looking back into his brown eyes. The candle lights lighting them up making them a honey brown. His hands come to rest on your hips while yours rest on his shoulders. The music soft and slow, the music just right for a slow dance in the dimly light living room. He's perfect.

"Oh yeah?"

You shrug at the man, "Never expected you to be a romantic."
Spencer gasps at the statement causing you to laugh at the fake hurt on his face. Rolling your eyes, you find his again and his face softens. The smile you love so much appearing on his face.

"I'm just saying, you are all blood and guts."

He opens his mouth to speak but you shush him, finishing your statement.

"Dark and rugged. All horror fanatic and rarely watch anything remotely sweet or romantic. It just shocks me is all."

"I can be romantic. Clearly."

Spencer smiles, moving a strand of your hair out of your face. Watching the way the red tint comes up to your cheeks. The sparkles in your eyes appearing as he just stares at you. The pure happiness there and he swears, this is all he needs. All he wants and would do anything for you which he doesn't say a lot about many people.

It's silent for a few moments, the music ending and as he continues to slow dance with you. He can feel his heart growing with love as he sees you. He always sees you, he knows all he can about you. It's just here in this moment, he feels like he can see your soul.

The dreams and future you have planned out. The way you want your life to play out. He wants to give you all that. He can see himself in your future and he hopes you can too. It would absolutely crush him if you couldn't. If you didn't want him there. This was more for him, he is too attached to you.

He doesn't want to ever say goodbye. He's sure it would kill him and he doesn't want to die at the hands of love. Not for a cause that wasn't a good one. He would die for you if it meant you could live. He hopes you don't use that to your advantage.

"Really? Taylor Swift?"

You chuckle.

His brown eyes back to focusing on the moment, he raises an eyebrow at you.

"Never pegged you to be a Taylor Swift listener."

He shrugs his shoulders and he doesn't miss the chuckle that comes out. He loves that. He loves that chuckle. It makes the butterflies flutter in his stomach and he just wants to kiss you when you do.

You really have him hooked huh?

You don't even know it either. He is so deeply in love with you. He can't help it. Those eyes, lips, your body, yes but that's not what he loves the most about you. It's how truly perfect you are.

How you just light the room up, you bring such a joy to the room.

You are so beyond beautiful and he knows looks are everything in the world. You are a gem and he wants to hold on to that. He can't even remember when the last time someone made him feel like this or if anyone ever has. You are just. You are his world.

"You gotta quit dazing out on me Charnas. Stepping all over my feet and these shoes aren't cheap."

You giggle, "Might have to kill you over that Sir."

Spencer smirks, "I'm sorry. I'm just thinking is all. You have all my attention now baby. I assure you. I don't want to be killed at the hands of my girlfriend. Not right now anyway. Would ruin a perfect romantic moment."

Spencer presses a kiss to the top of your head, a content sigh coming out from your plump lips and he smiles. One that's perfectly used for you and only you. One that goes to eyes versus the one he uses on stage.

His hands move your hips and to your shoulders, pulling you into him. His arms holding you in place as he hums along to the generic slow pop song. He doesn't miss the sarcastic comment you make or your assumption of how he is in love with Taylor Swift. How clear it is just from the songs alone.

He would deny it, but he also knows you can pick out his lies too.

He doesn't have to lie but he would never admit to a crush on Taylor. He knows you, he would never hear the end of it either. He is smitten, so absolutely smitten.

"As much as i love this, i want to sit down Spence. We've been at this for two hours. My feet hurt."

He looks down to you, "Whatever you wish princess."

Spencer picks you up, listening to the squeal that comes out as you scream at him to put you down. His movements fast as he carries you to the bedroom, the music still playing in the background.

He is in love with you. So absolutely in love with you.