Negative Laughing Jack

There isn't much on Neg.

Only things to be found are a few pictures.

There are 2 things I believe he could be.

1.) He is just what LJ would have looked like if he stayed in the box longer or something.

2.) He's Isaac Grossman and LJ turned him into that to torture him a bit more, or he just turned into that cause he is LJ's other half. So he could've come back as another LJ with the black and white switched around. (I got this idea from the Yin and Yang colors)

I like the 2nd one better so I put it with my OC book.
The way I tell it with my OC is that I met him when he was alive and we were close friends and when he died I brought him back as an LJ, but I would call him Zak. He has the same abilities as LJ but with an ability to mess with people's memories (delete, edit, create false ones, sbow, see other's, etc)

If you want to read my OC book just keep in mind that my character is still developing a bit. I explain my character a bit in the 1st chapter but my OC is something I've seen (in dreams) since I was 7. Strange right? She was like LJ in a way but . . . she was never colorful. But the place she always showed me was filled with roses of all colors  and a rose tree in the center. She was always there for me. I didn't see her in real life but I could hear her. I called her Shadow. I could feel her around and hear her but never see or touch her. I told a few people about her and they believed she was a demon. If that is true then I wouldn't care she was there and cared about me unlike everyone else.
Another book u should read on my OC is My Story Attempts.
I think they're horrible but people seem to like them.