"Do you know why I'm scarier than the devil himself?" 

I awaited his response which never came, angering me to no ends. That is blatant disrespect to a Queen and he will pay for it in due time.

"Well it's because I tamed the devil and with the snap of my fingers he can be either your worst nightmare or best friend. The power that I have is larger than him and he loves it," I say with a sinister smile.

"So once again Where Is He? I will give you until the count of 3"

"1"

He starts visibly shaking so I signal Theresa to hold him down while I drag my knife up his arms. Such a wuss, nothing has been done yet he looks to be on the verge of wetting his pants. The sight makes me inwardly laugh hysterically.

"2"

His eyes darted around the room as if to stop him from saying the information I need. Leaving me no choice but to bring the knife to his neck.

"3"

"Okay, okay, okay he is hiding within a warehouse. He left the realm so it would be harder for you to track him."

He heaved out a sigh as If giving me this information would save his life, little did he know that it only furthered his path to his death bed. With this information I nodded to chase who knew exactly what I was saying and he left doing the most important job. Now time to focus back on him. I bent down until my lips were near his ear and whispered,

"Well you took too long to answer so you still will die. It will be slow and agonizing with no mercy for your betrayal to the throne and the ones sitting upon them. So when you die you can remember not to ever backstab the royals in your next life."

This caused him to start to crying, and Theresa busted out into full blown laughter making me stifle a laugh of my own.

"Consider yourself a simple casualty of war."

With that I slit his throat leaving him to bleed to death and blood to splatter all over my clothes.

"Theresa get someone to clean this then join chase in the search. I will be In the shower cleaning his nasty blood off."

"Alright," was what she responded with and my que to leave.

Ever since I left it's been hell within my mind. I know that Cyrus has taken on my offer to fund some of those bimbos at his club because instead of me feeling the pain Nadia is. She has been enduring his multiple sex sessions while Pandora keeps rebuilding our strength. She is here, always lurking in the shadows and to help me be battle ready she has been taking any of my pain away which is why I admire her so much.

Now I'm off to go get a bottle of whisky, especially the strongest one we have here. Once I got to the kitchen I rummaged through the cabinets to only see it's not there. Ugh who touched my drink! Oops wait nevermind it was at the top of the shelfs. How will I get it? Well being a monkey it is.

I climbed onto the counter and stood on my tippy toes and grabbed the bottle. As soon as I grabbed the bottle I began to slip off the counter so I braced myself and landed on the ground with a loud thump.