I am SARcAsm 😛

Start from the beginning

He just burped.

In your damn ear.

You sighed.

In his damn ear.

"UuuuuuHhhhhhH— yeah! That doesn't seem like an issue. 'Tentacles' is out again today, apparently Trendy and Splendy wanted to go to a famous-ass tea place... It's kinda cliché that he's always gone when you want to come ove—"

"Sounds great! Be there in ten-point-three seconds!" You interrupted his mumbled sentence, hanging up and freshening your appearance, before slipping on your shoes and jumping out the window.

In your head, James Bond music was playing.

Also you tried to use a rope you stole from Lowe's but it snapped halfway down and you fell on your ass.

It was funny. You're pretty sure the birds were laughing.

But your ass hurts.

——————————————————

Once you made is there you kicked the door down, not paying attention to the confused and slightly scared expressions.

You flipped Jeff off and waved at Jane, walking up the steps and into BENs room without knocking, to his annoyance, as he sat there aggressively tapping the buttons on his controller, tongue sticking out from the corner of his mouth as his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"BEN!" You groaned, sitting down, then rolling towards him and pulling his face down to meet yours by his elf-like ears.

"Ow! (Y/n) what the hell!?" He grunted.

You smacked your lips dryly and sighed, dramatically.

"I had a bad nightmare..."

He furrowed his brown eyebrows at you, before a sudden realization hit him.

"Awwwwwwww... do you need me to hold you?" He cooed, grabbing you and pulling you up on his lap.

You grunted in annoyance, trying to push yourself off of him, but his grip was too tight.

"Jesus! Fine. I'll just tell you..." your voice became quiet, as you nervously fiddled with your fingers.

He noticed how your mood fluctuated quickly, and set you back on the floor.

You took a deep breath, before explaining the whole dream to him.

Once you looked up, your eyes were filled with (eye color) kaleidoscopes, salty tears dripping down your (skin color) cheeks.

He looked shocked and worried, he's never seen you cry before...

He's only ever seen you with one emotion.

Sarcasm.

And memes.

And that isn't even an emotion.

He gripped your shoulders, and looked at you in your eyes.

You didn't look back up at him, though, you felt ashamed to be seen crying. You felt weak and uncomfortable...

Your shoulders rose up and down as you failed to forbear your muffled sobs.

His eyes were filled with sympathy, worry... and glistening water droplets. And of course blood, too.

He was crying.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, before pulling him in a tight hug, both of you crying...

Well, more of you sobbing silently and him letting a few tears fall.

You had some blood and water on your shirt after that.

Nasty.

After your ten-minute hug session, neither of you knew what to do after.

Both of you were bad at emotions...

He ended up taking you downstairs and into the living room to tell all of the main groupchat peeps, and of course, you started crying again.

You didn't know why, but when you started halfway into the story, your throat became tight and sore as you failed to keep tears in your eyes.

Brian and Tim were the most sympathetic towards you, and Brian even held you in a brotherly embrace as you both stood there, swaying to the sides slightly in a calming manner.

It was cute cause he was much taller than you.

You knew they wouldn't sacrifice you like that, that just wasn't something they would do... right?

That's what they were sure to tell you.

Jane also hugged you after Brian, surprisingly, but she was also taller than you so your face was directly in her chest...

You didn't care, though, and just hugged her back.

Lots of hugs that day.

Brian and Tim told you about Zalgo, and were completely honest with you. Reluctant, but honest.

They told you how he managed to find out about you, and how that's why he was in your dreams.

You were scared shitless, of course. You were just a human girl, no supernatural shit flowing through your blood vessels.

This isn't some damn fanfiction, after all.

Liu came up with the idea to go make some iced coffee for everyone, with the help of Jane.

And after that emotional mess you all played CTR and Minecraft with each other, laughing your asses off.

What good friends you had...

You asked where Kagekao was, deciding not to bring up Leo, and they said he simply "went out".

Also Toby said he couldn't sacrifice you even if he wanted too because he still doesn't know where your bubble gum stash is.

Ew I'm bad with emotional writing like that :(

Sorry this was banal today....

Seriously I'm so sorry. I feel horrible.

Anyways this was a lazy chapterrrr

Tmrw I'll be focusing on the texting part because that's the main point of thissss storryyyyy so I gotta keep it in hereweeeeee 🤠🤠

I know what your thinking, btw

"When will the romance happen, Author-Crackhead? 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️"

Give it time, my loves

I'm not sure when it will happen, but i think it will..

Probably

I mean, here's a hint

Some of the CPs have already found interest in uuuuuu ;))

I mean who couldn't ur irresistible

For now tho y'all are just a "bunch of idiots who can't take anything seriously" and shit like that

Ah, millennials and Gen Z, Amirite?

I'm Gen Z.

<3

Also yes Slendicc will show up

(Edited!)

-yourlocalcrackhead