Five and Alive

Manon looked small in the bed. God, had she always been that small? Dick was sure she hadn't been that tiny. Her hair was everywhere, and it was really pretty. It wasn't even smooth or anything, in fact it was sweaty, and so tangled!
      Her skin was darker than he thought, just tan enough to be called olive. Her eyebrows looked like they had been drawn into her face, and there was this little mole on her jawline that was so, so cute! He wanted to kiss it so badly!
     Stop it Grayson! She is an assassin, they're all the same. Awful, tasteless, self serving, and most of all, they're killers!
     It doesn't matter that she has pretty hair and smooth skin and an adorable mol-
     Bad Dick! Don't think that. Don't you dare.
     He shook his head, trying desperately to clear his thoughts. Then, only when his head felt clear, did he look at her again.
     In a purely factual way of looking at her, Manon didn't look like a threat. She was small, only around 5'3, and the black hakama pants she wore hid the muscled legs he knew she had.
      With the clear strength in her, Dick kinda hoped that she would change sides. Cass had, even Damian had changed sides! What could possibly be so different about her?

     ************

     When Manon awoke, she did her absolute best to not to change her movements. She kept her breathing slow and even, and she moved her eyes in the way that she often saw when people were asleep.
     The sheets were scratchy, but somehow still soft. And with the beeping, she was in a medical area. There was the soft breathing in the background, heard just beneath the beeps.
     Logically, that would be Batman, but her soul felt it's mate, so it had to be Nightwing. She hated how her muscles relaxed at his presence. Her brain was telling her he was a threat but her body clearly disagreed. But she was an assassin, Bon Dieu! She always went with her head!
     Without opening her eyes, she spoke, "Why am I here."
     When she heard him startle, Manon snapped open her eyes. And was met with the most gorgeous pair of eyes she had ever seen in all her life.
     They were, to put it simply, blue. But just blue didn't cut it. They were sapphire, and lapis, and periwinkle, and the color of juniper berries and warm, summer skies, and there were these little slivers of navy near the center, and they were so pretty.
     "Mon Dieu."
     *************

     He didn't notice that she was awake, so he startled when she spoke.
     He turned his head twords her and let out a gasp. He hadn't seen her eyes yet. Glad that was remedied.
     Cognac. That was his first thought. They were almost the same color as the alcohol that Bruce had a glass of when he really stressed.
     The next thing her noticed was the grays. They were littered all over the rich amber color of her eyes. Gunmetal and a snowy sky and campfire smoke, all looking trapped in her eyes, like bugs in the sticky, golden sap.
     "Oh my God."

I feel like this chapter is a little dull, tell me what you guys think!
       ~ Red