Chapter 1 Backstory.

Deku's POV
Since we were young Kacchan has always been powerful, But once he got his quirk he became more powerful.

"Wow, you're so lucky! Your Quirk is amazing, Kacchan! When I get mine. I hope it's just as cool!"I said with my eyes glowing

Kacchan looked at me with demeaning eyes.
"Whatever, Deku. No matter what power you end up with, you'll never be able to beat me."

"Hey did you hear? Deku doesn't have a Quirk. Like, none." A random boy said.

Another boy chimed in "What? Really?"

"Yeah it"s called being 'Quirkless'." The random boy said again.

"You're a total failure, Deku". Kacchan said to me.

After the entrance exam to UA, I got in, Kacchan was really mad.

"What'd you do to pass the exam?! You must've cheated somehow, right? I'm supposed to be the first and only student from this crappy school to get into UA, but you had to go and screw that all up. I warned you not to apply!"

"Mom don't go please I need you." I said as water welled up in my eyes. We were at the store and a villain set it on fire.

"I-I'm Sorry I-Izuku. I l-love you" She said as she I felt her hand loosen from mine.

"M-mom?" I said as the tears flowed down my cheek.

At that moment the monitors beeped for a few times then it was a straight line.

"Mom, Mom!?"

Doctors rushed in the room and tried to save her they sent me out of the room.
"Mom, no, mom, please no, please!"

They finally got me out of the room and I waited outside the door in a chair they brought for me. I was tired from crying so much, but I couldn't bring myself to go to sleep.

A few moments later a doctor came out.
"Izuku Mydoriya?" He asked with a stern look. I looked up at him and nodded.

He looked at me and sighed "I'm sorry."
He pause for a moment as I looked him in the eyes I hoped he wasn't going to say what I thought he was going to say.

He looked at me again "She's gone."
I looked at him and the tears came back. "No she can't be!" I pleaded

"Would you like to say your last goodbyes."
I nodded and followed him into the room and looked at my mother.

"M-Mom I love you s-so much." I said as tears rolled down my face.

I held her hand and put it up to my face.
"I hope you are happy."

I put her hand down and looked at the doctor to signal to him in done. He nodded and let me out of the room.

I ran though the hospital halls, ran though the front door, ran though the streets as stopped when I got to my house. I opened and locked it behind me. I ran into my room and fell into my bed not caring to eat or get ready for bed and I cried myself to sleep.

—————————————————————
Wooo first chapter done 519 words yay I'm so happy but i hope this first part is good and it's like really sad but yeah Mint out.