2

-Sam and Dean POV-

Your brothers are worried sick about you, you've been gone a month and the only lead they have is a single bloody footprint, a tree with blood on the roots and sulfur.

Your brothers had just gotten you away from a demon, yet somehow you fell into the hands of another when they weren't looking.

"I should've made sure that she got to the car!" Dean exclaims throwing your recently charged phone onto the couch as he sits down with a beer in hand. He's been drinking a bit more since you disappeared. "That way we'd at least know where she is!"

"Dean, we always have been able to find her some times it takes longer than others." Sam replies as his brother sets down the beer and picks up your phone. He found it in your room completely dead, so he charged it up hoping you might call it just to let your brothers know you're alive.

Castiel shows up with a sigh and says he hasn't found anything and he hasn't heard any prayers from you either. Which is unusual for you especially when taken by demons.
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
-Gotham, your POV-

Bruce gifted you a new phone so the people in the manor can get ahold of you and you can contact them. He also gave you a watch that's a portable bat signal. You take a deep breath and dial your old phone number. While it's ringing your watch lights up telling you, that you're needed in the bat cave.

You get lucky and your call goes to voice mail, all you say is that you're alive and that you have to get back to work.

"Sorry Bruce. My signal went off when I was taking care of a feminine issue." You lie once you get to the bat cave. Bruce nods in response, he then tells you to suit up since you took the elevator down.

Once changed you race Dick over to the bat mobile to see who would get shotgun. Dick ends up in the backseat... Police Commissioner Gordon comes on screen and explains that the Penguin has teamed up with an outsider with a power set no one's ever seen.

When you meet the Penguin he is with a man you know really well- and that man is Crowley. "Who are you?" The demon king asks looking directly at you. You turn on the machine to desquises your voice before speaking.

"I should ask you the same question." You retort. "I'm called Thrush."

"Thrush... do you know the Winchester family from Kansas?" Crowley mocks, trying to figure out who is under the ninja mask.

"Who are you, exactly?" Batman interrupts glaring at the king of hell. He wasn't sure how Crowley knew your last name but he wasn't going to chance risking your secret identity to get answers.

"Where are my manners." Crowley sarcastically replies. "My name is Crowley the king of hell."

You knock one of the Penguin's henchmen to the ground and render him unconscious with a swift kick to the back of the henchman's head. Batman has shown you some more self defense moves just to be safe.

"You can always help Robin." You counter. Crowley watches from a distance, to him Thrush's fighting style screamed Y/N Winchester. Making him suspicious.

On the way back to the batcave, Batman asks about the king of hell, and how he knows you. "I've known Crowley for years now." You explain. "I never know if that demon is going to be any help or stab everyone in the back."

"What do you mean by demon?" Dick asks.

"I'll explain once we're back at the batcave."
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
-Bunker, Sam and Dean's POV-

"Did that voice mail say anything about Y/N's location?" Sam asks after Dean listened to the voice mail on Y/N's phone. Dean shakes his head in frustration.

"Hello boys." Someone states popping into the Bunker causing your brothers to draw their guns.

"What do you want Crowley?" Dean demands.

"Harsh squirrel. Here I was in a generous mood and going to give you some information on your sister." The term 'your sister' catches your brothers' attention. "I guess you're not interested in finding her. Guess I should take my leave."

"Crowley wait." Sam says standing up and lightly grabbing Crowley's arm stopping the demon in his tracks. "Y/N has been gone for almost a month now... will you please help us bring our little sister home?"

"Well since you asked so nicely... I believe that your sister is in New Jersey under the name of Thrush."

"How do you know?" Dean asks in response not wanting a false hope.

"Well for one thing the girl, Thrush, has Y/N's eyes, the exact build as your sister, and she also fights like a Winchester." Sam and Dean share a look. It's a promising lead but there's a high chance the demon just wants to send them on a wild goose chase.

"That's not enough to go off Crowley. Lots of people have (eye color) eyes." Dean says itching the back of his head.

"There's also a lot of females that have the exact same build as our kid sister, can you give us a little more information?" Sam adds in causing Crowley to sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Google Gotham City's masked heroes Batman, Robin, and Thrush." With that Crowley takes his leave.
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
-Bat cave, Your POV-
You decided to tell Bruce, Alfred and Dick everything about your past, about hunting supernatural creatures. Everyone stays quiet until you've finished.

"So that's how you showed up out of nowhere." Dick comments after a few minutes. "And why you were so injured."

"Unfortunately so." You reply softly. Bruce places a hand on your shoulder as you fiddle with your gloves.

"You don't have to go back to lifestyle if you don't want Y/N." Bruce says reassuringly. You look up at him in surprise before hugging him. He's taken aback by it but he soon returns the hug.

"Thank you Bruce, for everything." You whisper.

"Don't worry about it kid."