Part 1

It had been about a month since his high school entrance ceremony. Recently, Jinyoung had started noticing him.

That one guy...

He would show up in front of Jinyoung's classroom every day during breaks and stare at him.

"There he goes again. It's you, Jinyoung. He's watching you." said Youngjae nudging Jinyoung with his elbow.

'What's with that guy? What does he want from me?' thought Jinyoung. He just could not understand him.

"It's not like he ever talk..." replied Jinyoung taking a glance at him with a questioning look.

And every time Jinyoung looked back at him, he would always avoid Jinyoung eyes being all flustered wearing a shocked and awkward expression on his blushing face.

It seemed that he was a boy from the class next to Jinyoung's.

His name was Im Jaebeom...

___________

One day, during the break, Jinyoung was running an errand for his homeroom teacher holding a vase in his arms heading into staff room. While walking in the Hall way...

[Wham]

"Ack"

That was Jinyoung bumping into someone. He could control himself not to drop the vase, but...

"What kind of jerk...?" Jinyoung cursed under his breath while looking up to the one that bumped into him.

"Sorry, my bad" said the boy with apologizing face leaving Jinyoung amazed by his handsomeness.

'Ah...It's Mark from my class... He's really cool.' thought Jinyoung and chuckled at his own thought.

'It's the first time I've seen such a good looking guy in real life, as expected of high school...' thought Jinyoung while walking not paying attention to front properly. Having taken a few steps, he saw someone's feet in student slipper in his way so he looked up, only to see shocked Im Jaebeom.

'Wah...It's that guy. Im Jaebeom.' thought Jinyoung. Jaebeom was staring intensely at Jinyoung with the usual shocked and awkward expression on his face.

'What? Scary...his eyes were bloodshot...'

"Wha...?"

Before Jinyoung's words ended, he started to speak to Jinyoung.

"Le...Le...Let me carry that. Where are you taking it...?" he said offering a hand to carry the vase in Jinyoung's hands. He hurriedly let out his hands to reach the vase and it caused a slight touch to Jinyoung's hand with his leaving Jaebeom all flustered and to take a step back.

As a result, the vase crashed to the ground.

"Agggh! it's breakable" shouted Jinyoung.

"I am sorry", Jaebeom said and started collecting the crashed fragments of the vase with bare hands.

"Ahhh..."

"Hey...You are bleeding!!!" said Jinyoung worriedly holding Jaebeom's hands in instant and bandaging the bleeding palm with his scarf.

"Hurry up and go to the nurse!"

At the moment, Jaebeom could only stare at caring Jinyoung but then he remembered his fault of breaking the vase and said,

"No. I'll pick it up.", while paying attention once again to the vase crashes on the floor. But Jinyoung could not let him and shouted impatiently.

"It's fine, just go! Why would you say that? Your hand's hurt", then Jaebeom could not help but to listen Jinyoung finally.

"Yes, sir"