dix

a/n: since dix is 10 in french this should be about dixie

liked by kylamae and 1,389,841 others

dixiedamelio it may not look like it but im happy for you @kylamae

view 284,645 comments

kylamae 🥺🥺
⇨dixiedamelio no u

user3 did i miss something
⇨user81 i think nick and kyla are together?
⇨user10 ^^

hater21 glad you're over it jealousy is a disease luv 🤡🤡

hater19 happy for her? please you beat the shit out of her before

comments have been disabled! 

-------------------------------------

"i really can't express that im happy for you on instagram can i?" dixie asked, sitting next to you with a tub of chocolate ice cream. "i guess not" you sighed, "everyone is really still on the fact that we fought that one time and can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that we're friends now"

"yeah it really sucks that it works that way" she huffed. "well at least we know that we're fine and not fighting anymore" you smiled, grabbing the remote. "exactly, that's what really matters"

"when did our friendship even start falling apart?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows. "well maybe that time where i started being clingy to nick" she thought

flashback 1

you walked over to the couch to sit next to nick. before you could, dixie jumped over the couch and sat in between you two. "what are you guys watching" she smiled looking at him

end of flashback

"or maybe that time when we went out for coffee" she said

flashback 2 

you, charli, dixie and nick entered dunkin donuts. "im gonna show you guys how much better dunkin is compared to starbucks" charli cheesed, looking between you and nick. "well you go order with kyla i'll order with nick" dixie said grabbing nick's hand. 

he seemed to not really be into it but went along with it anyways. "okay!" charli beemed, grabbing your hand and pulling you with her to the counter. you glanced behind you to see nick let go of dixie's hand and walk over the counter with her.

end of flashback

"and then theres the time when you took him away from me" you remembered

flashback 3 

"i was listening to music" you said staring at the ceiling. "come on nick" you heard another voice say. you looked up to see dixie. you smiled at her and she looked at you as if she wished you weren't there. "come on i want to watch a movie" she dragged her word gripping his arm. he seemed annoyed with her but looked at you anyway " i'll talk to you later " he said in a bored tone, walking out of the room.

"bye loser" dixie laughed at you

end of flashback

"and then there was when we threw punches" you both said

flashback 4 

you walked downstairs to see most of your friends talking and being loud. you saw nick trying to push dixie away from him. he seemed annoyed. "get away from me" he said annoyed. dixie stomped over to me and pulled my hair causing me to fall on the floor. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK" i yelled. everyone looked at us and i didn't even notice they were live.
"this is what you get" she kicked me. you got up and punched her. her nose was bleeding. "YOU LITTLE BITCH" she spat pushing you into a shelf. you fell and things fell behind you. you're ears rung as you looked up, flinching as you saw her trying to throw things at you. charli and ondreaz had hold her back from hurting you anymore. nick ran over to help you along with avani, anthony and nessa. the rest of the house had to get dixie to leave before anything else happened.
"are you okay?" charli asked. "well you're sister just beat the shit out of me" you groaned. "and yet you still look good?" avani giggled making the rest of you laugh.

end of flashback

"and surprisingly that was the only falling out we had during the 3 months of that happening" she said looking down. "that is weird" your voice trailed off. 

silence.

"look im really sorry about that!" she said. "i know that it was wrong and i should've have let those little feelings cause me to do that to you. its always going to be friendship over relationship okay? i'll never do it again! especially not if you two get into a relationship-"

"dixie" you cut her off, "you know i forgave you and im not mad at you right?" you asked looking up at her weary expression. "i always think you still are though" she sighed messing with her fingers. "but im not. it just takes time to heal from it all" you started. "i could never be mad if you apologized and meant well. besides, you didn't even know i had feelings for him. im not mad at you, im just still healing" you smiled at her.

"well as long as we're friends" she said. "of course" you said, "best friends. nothing will change that" you hugged her. she hugged you back. "well good" she laughed, before going back to watching tv like you originally were going to do.