une

today you arrived in la. you came to see all your friends and meet the hype house along with the sway house. you already knew some people but not all of them. you were currently wearing:

you walked outside the airport and saw avani

you walked outside the airport and saw avani. "KYLA" she yelled. you ran over to each other and hugged, almost falling over. "i missed you so much" you said after pulling away from the hug. "i know bebe" she pouted. she called and uber that took you back to the house as she helped you bring your luggage inside.

when you walked in everyone greeted you. you said hi and hugged everyone. though you had never been you were always invited to come to the hype house and live there with the rest of the members, today was the day you decided to move in. it sounded fun anyway. "hold on lemme find nick" ryland said going upstairs. you knew who nick austin was, you two had spoken a lot. you were friends, which that friendship developed after numerous dms and comments on each other's tiktoks and instagram posts. when ryland walked down nick was with him. he gave you a hug, which as nice mostly because he was a foot taller than you and smelled good.

"so you're gonna share a room with nick, charli, and chase" daisy said. "okay you said grabbing all you're stuff, charli, chase and nick helping. when you got to the room you placed all your stuff on the floor before running to the bathroom. "THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS" you yelled, your voice echoing in the large empty bathroom. the bathroom that had been in thousands of tiktoks. "i lost my entire bathroom to these people" nick said faking a sad face. you all laughed. you walked back downstairs seeing 3 familiar faces you didn't see when you first got there.

it was amelie, nessa, and anthony. you gave them all hugs. "i'm bored" nick said resting his arm on your head like an arm rest. you got a notification on your phone and saw it on your lock screen.

from, vani 🤡
kyla i ship it 🤭

you glanced at her and she laughed. "that is an adequate ship and i hope it sails" you said. "so you like him?" she asked everyone looked between you too. your face turned red, "maybe.." you mumbled. "so y'all ain't gonna spill?" addison asked. "not me" you said. "oh shit i haven't posted on instagram yet" you realized before going to get your stuff to take pictures.

 "oh shit i haven't posted on instagram yet" you realized before going to get your stuff to take pictures

liked by nickaustin, kiocyr and 372,283 more

kylamae thanks hype house for the opportunity!

[comments]
thehypehousela you're welcome! you'll fit right in
avani pretty 🥺
kylamae no you
rylandstormss welcome to the house ky!
kylamae 😌
charlidamelio missed you 💘
kylamae can i uno reverse this one
nickaustin 🤤👀
kylamae 😳💓👀