cinq

A/N: HAHA I CAN USE MY LAPTOP ALSO USING THE ACUTAL INSTAGRAM LIKED BY AND STUFF DESIGN THINGY IDK

liked by itssissysheridan and 629,204 more

kylamae playlist ready!

[comments]

itsissysheridan always love to see you

⤷kylamae ik bby 

madimonroe baecation this time is gonna be gooddd

⤷kylamae YAYAYA I GET TO COME

⤷nickaustin w me 👀

view 294,424 more comments

--------------------------------

playlist had been going well for the past few days. shows and meet and greets were always fun and everyone was always excited to see you all.you were sitting in the hotel with you're friends and everything. there was only one person you hadn't gotten to see all tour even though you were leaving soon.

"where is my cousin" you heard a voice say

"LUCA" you yelled giving your cousin a hug (bEt yoU diDnT seE thAT coMiNG)

"hows my brown and blue eyed cousin?" he asked. "heterochromia is actually cool" you pouted (BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMINGG) "yeah yeah" he said looking at sissy. the way they looked at each other was adorable. "aww" you said looking between them. "what" sissy said glancing at you before luca sat next her.

"the way you two look at each other is so cute" you said. "i know" luca said.

---------------------

you guys went to do meet and greets and you thought about how you were gong to the bahamas after playlist. you were excited because you had never been. though baecation wasn't really your thing especially because you didn't have a 'bae'. unless they were pushing you with nick otherwise you were okay with that.