Attention - KamiSero Fluff

Requested by 

Enjoy!

-----------------

"Sero."

Yells and gunshots could be heard from the computer monitor in Sero's room. He was a you tuber, probably streaming right now, but Kaminari didn't care.

He slipped in the doorway where he could see his camera. Sero was commentating loudly on his game play, and had his headphones on. 

"Wait what? Why are you guys freaking out?" Sero read the comments spilling in, going crazy. Sero had over a million subscribers, and Denki wasn't behind on the fame either. Famous tik tok creator, Denkinari, had nearly a million followers.

Denki could see the comments streaming in on his boyfriend's screen, most going crazy by his appearance. Sero turned around, and couldn't help but grin.

"Hey babe," Denki mumbled, nuzzling his face into Sero's neck. He could feel his phone pinging as his fans freaked out. He raised his head to see the questions now filling the sidebar.

"Yes, killme, we are dating. YeetusFetus, it's been a year and a half now." Denki rambled down the list, answering each new question. Sero chuckled, and logged out of his game.

"Hey Denks, why don't we just do a  Q&A?"

"Why not?"

"Alright then, how about we cut this short and do a special stream tomorrow? Thanks for tuning in, It's been tape mouth, thanks for watching and see you tomorrow!"

The stream ended and Denki immediately climbed into his boyfriend's lap. 

"I'm tired. Give me attention."

"I still have work you know."

"Please...."

"Denki, I'll come snuggle in a bit, right now I have work to do."

"Fine." He pouted and sulked out of the room. An hour passed. Then another. Sero turned down dinner too, leaving Denki to make a few bored tik toks and cuddle with the blankets. Then he got an idea.

He started filming...

"Hey guys! Today I'm gonna hop on the walk in on your bf/lover naked trend, lets see how it goes!"

Kaminari wasn't very shy when he stomped in on Sero doing his graphic design stuff with his dick out. The youtuber's face went through a coaster of emotions. From annoyance, to surprise, to amusement, to seductive. Thats where he ended the tik tok, but Sero had no plans of stopping.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sero lowered his voice huskily, putting his hands on Denki's ass and squeezing out a yelp.

"I wanted attention."

"Well, then, let's give your little friend the attention it deserves hm?"

"S-Sero, wait-!"

Needless to say, they didn't film the Q&A later that day.

---------

I"m sorry lmao, don't know what I wanted to do with this. I'm not entirely focused on this right now cuz I'm about to stream mine craft with my friends in a bit. I know this was really rushed I'm sorry.

BYEEEEE~