"Alright." He nodded, waiting for her to continue speaking.

"When I first decided to sleep with Kapri it was because I did start to develop feelings for him. Getting pregnant was the last thing I thought would happen, but it did. Maybe I should've thought about how you would have felt about the whole thing but I didn't. That day when you come to Kapri's house that was not the way I wanted to tell you about what we had going on."

"Im sorry that I did jeopardize you guys relationship. And I know you're gonna love when I say this, but you were right. He may never." Her voice cracked as she looked down, "Feel the same way I felt about him and I realize that. But to hear it come from you, my own brother is what hurt." She cried. "Because even though all I want to do is make you proud of me I know, I don't do a good job at that but I'm only nineteen. It's soo much that I don't know and I'm still learning. Nobody has been there for me, ive always been there for you and Kacey but everyone is always against me."

"Like I know you're upset with me, but I'm still your sister and you should've been able to find the right way to say certain things to me or put your emotions to the side and be my brother." She sobbed as her shoulders hunched up and down.

Montana walked over to her as he sat at the edge of the bed pulling her into a tight hug.

He rubbed her back as she cried onto his shoulder. He did feel bad about the whole thing. And to actually hear how Alyssa felt really ate him up inside.

"I been a asshole, I know that and I'm sorry Alyssa. I say shit sometimes without thinking and I'm working on that. I should've been more supportive towards you and the baby. I am proud of you. I know I don't say it enough but I am. Some other teenage girls would've been dropped out of school to take care of their child, but you were able to do both and you're doing a good job. I am proud about that. And you're still gonna be good even with another child." Alyssa pulls away from the hug wiping her eyes.

"I don't try to do that shit intentionally. I am sorry, aight?" He asks looking at her.

She nods her head.

"I love you." He pulls her back into another hug.

                             ...........

After his conversation with Alyssa he headed back home to his wife and kids.

Soon it would be time for his birthday party and he would get to have the night for himself. He loved his kids but sometimes he needed a little break.

He stood in the kitchen laughing as he fed Kaija and all she did was make a mess.

He finished up feeding her and held her in his arms and burped her. As he did that Kacey was coming down the stairs while talking to someone on the phone.

"Okay momma, that's fine. Love you too." She hung up the phone walking up to her husband placing a kiss on his lips then giving her daughter a kiss.

"If it ain't my birthday boy." She smiles.