"I see, so you'll be staying here for some time, then" Dimitri said to the man "Honestly I'm surprised, I've heard it's been a few years since you last donated to the church" Dimitri said bluntly. Byleth got the feeling he wasn't too fond of him.

"That was merely because of the financial situation of my territory, I assure you it has nothing to do with my dedication to the church" the man said "By the way Dimitri... Isn't Edelgard currently enrolled at the Officers Academy as well? he asked.

"Yes, she's in the Black Eagle house, I don't believe she has any plans to leave anytime soon. Why not pay her a visit?" Dimitri suggested.

"I may just do that, It's nice to stay in touch with my dear niece every now and then" the man said. "Of course I'm also delighted that I was able to speak with my nephew, as well. Whether through marriage or otherwise, family is family, after all" he added.

"Of course, the feeling is mutual" Dimitri said, then the man turned away and left. Dimitri paused for a moment "Byleth... if you were watching you should have made your presence known" Dimitri scolded as he approached her.

"Who was that?" Byleth asked.

"That was lord Arundel, the regent for the Empire, he is also Edelgard's Uncle" Dimitri said.

"Hmm, he called you his Nephew..." Byleth said, Dimitri looked shocked that she had picked that up.

"My stepmother was his younger sister, We are not related by blood, but he is technically my uncle" Dimitri sighed.

"So, you and Edelgard..." Byleth began.

"Yes, My stepmother was Edelgard's birth mother" Dimitri said "Edelgard and I are siblings by marriage" he added. "We can delve into that topic another time, For now what was the purpose of Lady Rhea summoning you?" Dimitri asked. Byleth began to tell Dimitri about Remire village and how they are having some troubles lately, and that Seteth asked the knights to look into it so she was on her way there. "Hmm... I see" Dimitri mumbled then grabbed Byleth's hand, "Would you like me to join you?" He asked.

"That's alright, I can handle it," Byleth said, and Dimitri nodded then released her hand.

He smiled at her "Alright, I shall see you later then" Dimitri said then turned to walk away.

"Oh dear, the princess of the Empire and the Kingdom's prince are kin! How very odd" Sothis said.

"I find it odd as well..." Byleth added.

"They likely harbor knowledge that they do not wish to share, Oh yes I'm sure of it, but I suppose we must wait until the time of truth arrives..." Sothis sighed "In any case... About this Arundel, you've heard that name before, correct?"

"In the library" Byleth responded.

"Quite true! We came across that name within the library, right where the prince had been" Sothis said "I thought Arundel had died... and yet, not so. He seems alive and well" She added "I wonder what the prince had hoped to learn from reading his uncle's charity..." Sothis sighed "So many things the prince has yet to tell... How bothersome...".

Honestly Byleth was a little bothered by it as well, she wondered just what he could possibly be hiding, she sighed. "Hey kiddo" Byleth turned and saw her Father, he furrowed his eyebrows "Is something wrong?" Jeralt asked.

Byleth shook her head "No i'm just thinking" she responded.

"Hmm... Well let's be on our way then, the knights should be back by now" Jeralt said and Byleth nodded

Byleth and Jeralt were in the hallway leading to his office when they heard a fellow knight telling professor Manuela about Remire Village. "You're talking about Remire Village, aren't you, Manuela?" Jeralt said as they entered her office.