Flashette and Vibery

(The inspiration song  of the story⬆️)

Barry's POV
Catlin dragged us to a concert where some popular singer is sing tonight.  It was starting and everyone started scearming and cheering.
(You need to play it twice because it's going to be in (Y/n)'s POV too)
The song:
Do you know power you have, can you feel the the magic that is inside of you?

Fly with us and you'll understand
You are magic
If you just believe that's true
It's amazing what you can do

Winx! Your magic now
Winx! We'll show you how
Fly with us and see
The amazing things you can be
Winx! Together we're strong
Come and join our song

We are fast and we are fierce
We are heroes strong and good,
Confident too
Anywhere they need us, we're there
And the world is better
Cause of what we do
It's amazing what you can do

Winx! Go get your wings
Winx! Come do your things
Only we can do
There is no magic without you
Join us now we can fly
Cause we own the sky

Winx! Your magic now

Winx! Well show you how

We're gonna fly together
We're gonna soar forever

Winx! Your magic now
Winx! We'll show you how
Fly with us and see
The amazing you can be
Join us now we fly
Cause we own the sky

Your life is magic from now on
Yes, your life is magic from now
Winx!

End song

Everyone cheered.  Their not bad at sing and dancing.  The one in the middle was pretty.  Wait, I'm dating Iris, not looking at other girls.  They went backstage.

(Y/n)'s POV
The concert started and we all ran to start and took our places.  Start song(Again):
Do you know the power you have, can you feel the the magic that is inside of you?

Fly with us and you'll understand
You have magic
If you just believe that's true
It's amazing what you can do

Winx! Your magic now
Winx! We'll show you how
Fly with us and see
The amazing things you can be
Winx! Together we're strong
Come and join our song

We are fast and we are fierce
We are heroes strong and good,
Confident too
Anywhere they need us, we're there
And the world is better
Cause of what we do
It's amazing what you can do

Winx! Go get your wings
Winx! Come do your things
Only we can do
There is no magic without you
Join us now we can fly
Cause we own the sky

Winx! Your magic now

Winx! Well show you how

We're gonna fly together
We're gonna soar forever

Winx! Your magic now
Winx! We'll show you how
Fly with us and see
The amazing you can be
Join us now we fly
Cause we own the sky

Your life is magic from now on
Yes, your life is magic from now
Winx!
End song (Again)

Everyone cheered our names.  We went backstage and people who had backstage came backstage and talked to us for 15 minutes.  We talked and talked to people until some popular people who help the Flash came in.  "Hi." A girl with brown hair said.  "Hi, your Catlin snow right?" Cisca said.  She nodded.  "You brought your friend?" I asked smiling at her friends.  "Yes!" She said.  "She dragged me here." Barry Allen said.   "No I did not." Catlin said.  "She draggy all of us here." Cisco Roman said.  "I'm sorry but who are they again Catlin?" Joe west the detective asked.  "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I said.  "Cisca moon." Cisca said(Please have a different name for her...).  "Hello." All but Catlin said.  "Where are the other girl?" Catlin asked.  "They jjm when home early." Cisca said.  "Ok." Barry came said.  Cisca phone rang after 16 minutes of talking.  "We have to go." Cisca told me.  We both ran out.  "BYE!" I shouted waving. 

Catlin's POV
They just left.  Joe got a phone call.  "Iris said she spotted a meta human." Joe said putting his flip phone in his back pocket.  Barry flashed out and Cisco and H.R said the puppies will die.  My turned blue.  Cisco made a breach and we walked into and met with Barry.  He wasn't moving because he was in some shockness.  We looked what he was looking at our mouths dropped.  Two girls were fighting the meta human.  One speedster and the other one did that thing  like Cisco.  They finished the meta human in like minutes later.  They noticed us staring.  "Oh, hello!" The fast one said.

At star labs

"So who are you two?" Iris asked.  "Do you wanna?" Flashette asked Vibery.  "Fine." Vibery said.  "Catlin we are very sorry." Vibery said they took of their masks.  "Wait, (Y/n) and Cisca?!" I said shocked.  "Yes." (Y/n) said.  "Wait, so your a speedster and your a viber?" Barry asked pointing at them.  "Actually a speedster with magic." (Y/n) corrected Barry.  "Wait, what?" Joe said confused.  A sigh left the two singers mouths.  Cisca shot her vibe thingy and (Y/n) did something to  turn them into crystals.  "These are actual crystal!" Cisco said shocked.  Everyone stared at the crystals.  "Came I test your powers real quick?" I asked.  (Y/n) nodded.

Iris's POV
I stared at the crystal feeling angry.  She has cool power to impress Barry, but not me.  I'm going to find that samurai guy.  He can give me powers.  "I gotta go guys." I said standing up and leaving the room.  I noticed a piece of shard on the ground.  I picked it up and it showed me a location.  I smirked and go there.

When she got there

It's was wind bit the wind stopped when the samurai guy showed up.  I smirked.  "Hello, so your looking for power?" He asked.  I nodded.  "Well, danger, I have a good power for you." He said.  "Give it to me." I said spreading my arms out.  O felt energy come into me and it felt great.  When the energy stopped coming I know it was done.  I open my now green eyes.  I laugh.  "Now, go destroy your target." He said and then disappearing.  Watch out (Y/n), I'm coming for you and your powers.

And went I do, you and your little power crew regret even coming to Central City.  Powers or not...

You will die