𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

I was in a nearby river resting when I suddenly heard a twig snapped so being the alerted wolf I am, I began to go in a fighting stance and started to look around my surroundings. Violet suddenly peeled up, telling me to calm down- which I didn't- because everything was fine. When o was about to grab my things, I heard two inhuman growls then two pairs of arms that was wrapped around me like a snake on its prey and then I suddenly felt shivers down my spine as two intoxicating smells hit my nose like two dozen bulldozers.

"Ours." The two strangers said then it hit me like a bitch.

'Holy moon goddess- I HAVE TWO MATES!' I mentally screamed while I felt myself getting weakened. Luckily my two mates were there so they leaned me gently against the tree where my bag was and the sat at each side of me.

'Wait- they're not just any strangers!' I began as I realise who I was with. I was about to bow down to them when they halt me.

"You don't have to bow down to us beautiful." Twin one said while Twin two got ahold of my waist and carefully lead me back to me sitting with them at each end of my side. I looked at both of them as they were now in front, facing me. I blushed cherry red and I earned their sexy af chuckles.

"I'm sorry- Alpha Princes- I didn't mean to-"

"Nonsense pumpkin." Twin two said while I looked up and saw how gorgeously handsome the two were. Damn it felt like I died then resurrected again in the Greek gods period cause they were like carved from them as their descendants.

'Vi, you up yet?'

'Yup! Aren't our mates wonderful?'

'Are you kidding me girl?! They're like chiseled Greek gods to damn perfection! But they're alphas- ALPHA PRINCES for that matter!'

'Just trust in mates.' She said while retreating at the back of my head and I saw my mates were both concerned about me.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you worry- I was talking to my wolf. Her name is Violet." I told them and their eyes shifted from their blue and green mesmerising eyes to black.

"Violet." They both growled while Violet, who was still resting, purred at the sound of my mates' wolves pronouncing her name. They soon have the control back to the twins and there I was sitting there uncomfortably.

"Now you met our wolves." Twin one said scratching his back neck awkwardly while Twin two chuckles.

"Now that we know your wolf's name. May we know what your name is pumpkin?" Twin two asked while I blushed again and nodded.

"My name is Cassandra Claire Skystar But you two may call me Cassandra or Cassy for short." I said while they pronounce my name- which I have to admit they sounded sexy pronouncing my name like that. I didn't know my name was THAT good of a name to begin with.

"May I know yours?" I suddenly asked while they looked at each other nodded. Twin one kissed my right hand.

"Hello beautiful. I'm Jaxon Carson and this is my twin Jason Carson." Jaxon said while he pointed to Jason who is next to him.

Jaxon and Jason look resoundingly similar except for two key features. Jason has freckles while Jaxon hasn't and his eyes are emerald green while Jason's eyes are blue as the ocean.

"I know you have a lot of questions our little mate." Jason began while I can feel myself being carried by Jaxon as I can see that Jason has my bag.

"But we know your tired so sleep and we'll wake you up once we arrive." Jaxon finished while I suddenly bolt up and looked at them wide eyed and almost teary.

"Arrive? Where?" I asked sounding frightened. I thank the moon goddess that I kept my shaking and whimpering under control.

"Back to our car little one. We're going to take you to our pack." Jaxon said while using their inhuman speed, they rushed past the trees and went back to Alpha Henry's pack. I couldn't old out my sleepiness any longer so before we even got there I started to drift off to sleep.