Disclaimer

MAIN GENRES

PARANORMAL
LOW-FANTASY
HIGH-FANTASY

SUB-GENRES

PARANORMAL-ROMANCE
HORROR

F O R E W O R D

╭⋟─────────────────────────────────╮

Hello though, thank you so much for clicking on that read icon and giving my book a chance. Fair warning, this book will be a slow-burn for things like romance and conclusion, there are a lot of sub-plots that are needed to flesh out some characters and even the main character, if you're looking for a 30-40 chapters novel, this isn't it but if you're ready to embark on a journey that will make you love, pity, sympathise with and hate a bunch of fictional characters, welcome and thank you.

The slow-burn also included character development so give the characters a chance to capture your heart, if you may.

╰─────────────────────────────────⋞╯

This book, the plot, the idea, the characters are all my intellectual property, any resemblance to any other body of work, to persons living or deceased is purely coincidental or a cliche. I reserve every right to sue any and all who have the gull to copy/steal this idea.

©2022

started beginning 2022

completed ---

NB

This book also contains mature themes, I will not dwell on the more gruesome or sexual details unless I feel the need to which will be rarely, I will put a content warning at the beginning of any mature chapters but be warned that gore and violence can appear at anytime. Also if you're homophobic, this is your cue to leave.

WARNING: UNPOLISHED FIRST DRAFT SO MISTAKES AND INCONSISTENCIES ARE EXPECTED, PROCEED WITH CAUTION ⚠️⚠️⚠️