17. Bed of Fiery

"Brazen, I'm so sorry. I promise I won't get carried away again." He kisses my cheek and my wet hair down to my back before he carefully clothed me. "I'll buy some medicine for your bruises. There's still plenty of it all over your body." With a towel, he dries my face and body that's been drenched with sweat and saliva. I started to feel sleepy so I gathered my strength and walked to the dispenser.

"What time are you planning to close?" I changed the topic and gave one cup to him. Together we had coffee while he pulled me to sit on top of his lap.

"This is a twenty four hour grocery store but I can leave anytime I want

"This is a twenty four hour grocery store but I can leave anytime I want." He stands up and starts fixing what we messed up a while ago. I quickly sanitized the table first before he lays everything on it. "Let's go," he helped me first with my hair being messed up and we left to ride in his car. Mine was being cared for by his male secretary. After the drive through from a farmacy we finally arrived to his place.

"Oh, I like your house." We entered an automated gate and parked in a wide lot. The house is a modern two storey building with a wide terrace. Guess what, he's not alone. There were people in it and when we arrived they all came out with bags, boxes and other things. Debonair introduced me to them before they left.

"I followed your advice and it was indeed a successful one." He grins and welcomes me to his house. Just like in their cabin, everything is clean and organized unlike my apartment which is always a mess.

We had a tour around his house, it was a peaceful place unlike where I live in where I sometimes hear my neighbors crashing their things, shouting at each other and sometimes having sex. He has plenty of pets too; cats, dogs and birds.

"I'll show you a secret." He whispers and covers my eyes before leading me somewhere. When I opened my eyes it was dark but then there's the familiar glowing flowers in the dark.

"Wow, I thought you promised that what stays in the village remains a secret." I glanced at him and before I knew it he's already kneeling in front of me. "Debonair, what are you doing?" I covered my mouth when he showed me something that shines with the reflecting light.

"For the special girl I have been waiting." He grins with puppy eyes and the glowing flowers reflected with it. My jaw dropped and my knees are getting weak as I kneel with him.

"Debonair, are you even sure it was me?" I whispered and he slapped his forehead with a bitter smile.

"You're an idiot. Come here!" He grabbed me and we rolled on the floor where I ended up below him. Our hands intersect and he kisses my lips then my forehead. "I want to marry you, stay by my side for the rest of our life. This, I promise I will always love and protect you."