Jaeyong

"But it will be easier if we start from here"

"But then the formation will be weird"

"We can start from here and the other from here"

"Well then how are we going to gather for the chorus part?"

They're discussing about the formation for their concert next month. They already practice the steps so now they're gonna rehearse on stage. But the stage structure is a bit difficult for their choreography.

"Okay but-"

"Daddy?"

Oh I forgot to mention. They are discussing, except for Taeyong. But now here he is.

"Baby why are you awake. You're supposed to be sleeping"

Taeyong is in his little space but only a bit (he's 6 years old) after a whole two weeks of stressing out and a force from Jaehyun who is his caregiver.

And if you're asking if the others know about it, yes. All 127 members knows about it and they're all okay with it. They even like it when their leader being all cute and playful. Not that Taeyong aren't cute even before he's in little space but it's a little different.

Now back to the current situation, the little already settled himself on Jaehyun's lap curling like a ball. Obviously still sleepy from his deep slumber.

"Daddy's not there"

"Okay baby, daddy's here now. Sleep okay?"

"Owkay" the baby finally close his eyes and the room fell quiet for a few minutes to make sure he's really asleep.

Then they continue the discussion slowly whispering the opinion from each one of them. But there's a few things they forgot. One, Taeyong is a light sleeper. Two-

"The formation should start in the middle then we will disperse to other parts of the stage to get closer with the fans"

-even in little space, Taeyong acts and think wisely. No cursing, no messy eating, put the toys back right after playing, you name it. Even sometimes acts like the leader when he's in little space which is happening right now.

The room get quiet and all their attention went to the little who watch them with sleepy eyes after giving his opinion. Sometimes they're even confused if the leader is in his little space or not.

"Baby...are you big..?"

"Nu-uh, still wittle" the little shakes his head and snuggle more into Jaehyun's chest. The dimple boy share a look with everyone and shrugged, hugging the boy in his lap.

Johnny shakes his head then turn back his attention to the map that lays in the middle of their circle.

"Okay then... that's settled. How about outfits? Some of us gonna have to change it during the second chorus"

Still whispering, the exchange opinion about how they're gonna cover up while the supposed members changed. Once again, Lee Taeyong wakes up for his slumber.

"We can use the divider. Manager-nim told me there gonna be a divider behind the stage so we can use that. While the others can do some ad-libs to distract our fans"

Again, the room is quiet after the sudden idea from their leader who's in little space just in case you forgot.

"That's it baby. Let's get you back into our room"

"Nuuu I dun wanna. Daddy's gonna leave me there again" the little pout and resist to be carried which he failed obviously as Jaehyun is much more stronger than baby Taeyong.

"Nope daddy's gonna be there with you all night okay?"

There's a small silence before Taeyong speak again.

"But then daddy would be left behind without knowing the plan"

He pout and from his face expression everyone knows that he's feeling bad for being the cause of his daddy being left out without knowing.

Little Taeyong is very sensitive. He'll feel bad if he did a little wrong. Even if it's just a small thing.

"No he's not. We're gonna tell him everything first thing in the morning. So he won't be left out at all"

The little lift his head towards Haechan who's sitting next to Jaehyun. Then he scanned the room to look at each one of them where he gets multiple nods.

He then look at his hand and mumble a small 'okie'

Jaehyun smile showing his dimple and kiss his baby's head.

"That's my baby"

He then stand up carrying little Taeyong in his arms and walk towards the door turning around before walking out of it.

"Say goodnight baby"

"Good night hyungies" the little wave his hands and smile cutely.

"Good night yongie" the rest of them chorus at once.

"Night guys" Jaehyun said one last time before proceed his steps towards their bedroom.

-♡♡-

A/n : I honestly don't really know where this is going but bubu is just so cute- ANYWAY guys here's a short update since I'm still busy with school and such. I'M SORRY (╥﹏╥)