Kunten

- 8.00pm -

SM Entertainment hold a special Christmas Party at a mansion for their artist to celebrate. Half an hour after the supposed time, the mansion is full with varieties of groups with their family and friends.

NCT attend the party as a whole with all 23 members to enjoy after months of full comebacks.

-

The party is almost ending. The only group that left is nct with Taeyong trying to count his child if they're all here and not dying anywhere unknown.

The group split into 3 groups of dream, 127 and wayv.

"Dream, 1 2 3 4...7 okay. 127, 1 2 3..... Mark and Haechan..and Sungchan with Shotaro.. okay. WayV you guys good?"

Taeyong count one by one and noticed WayV only had 6 person.

"Okay who's missing??"

Taeyong count again and yeah there's only 6 person in WayV. The leader was about to call out for Kun and realized that Kun is the one who's missing.

"Ten, where's Kun?"

The said person perks up by his name and shrugged.

"Last time I saw him at the snacks section before I went to the dance floor."

Teayong sigh and thinks of what to do. The others look at him expectantly like they always do. At last Taeyong send the dreamies and 127 to go back to their dorm first while he and WayV start looking for Kun.

Ten's POV

Now we're all split up. Where is he?? I seriously doesn't see him after I went to the dance floor dancing until my body sore. But now we have to walk all place in this big ass mansion to find Kun.

Wait- don't misinterpret, I'm not mad at Kun or anything.. he's my bestie. But he's rarely like this. Missing and nowhere to be found.

Usually Kun is the one that count us WayV if we go to any party or celebration but now he's the one that missing... something's not right.

As I was walking pass one of the hallways I heard a splash in one of the door. I stood still and try to focus where did the sound came from. Everyone had gone home, no one else is here at the mansion except us. I went closer to the specific door and place my ear to the door.

Then there is it again. A splash similar to the one you'll heard at pools. I knocked the door first as I don't want to barged in to someone doing their deeds. It's water sound so this must be the bathroom.

"Kun is that you?"

The splashing stop and silence engulfed the room. I knocked the door again.

"Who's in there?"

"Uhhh nobody in hereee~ and specially no Kun!"

Okay... that's definitely Kun. I can recognize his voice anywhere. And he sound super drunk.

"I'm coming in"

I slowly twist the doorknob, good thing it's not locked so I easily open the door.

There, I can see kun in the bathtub full of soaps. He's currently covering his face with both of his hands. Strangely he didn't forget to take off his jacket and put it on the counter next to two big bottle of liquor, one finished and the other only half left.

So it takes this much of alcohol to make Kun drunk...

I put those thoughts aside as I step in deeper into the bathroom. I slowly sat at the stair looking step that lead to bathtub and sit down slowly.

"Kun?"

Kun shake his head while still covering his face. Hmm...how do I get him to uncover his face? I got an idea but it could be a little risky. But it doesn't hurt to try...right?

Alright Ten let's try..

"Baby?"

Kun peek one eye through his fingers and look at me for a brief second before closing it again. Huh so that's something. Let's try again.

"Kun baby?"

A moment of silence past before Kun answer a small 'yes?' with a timid voice still having his hands on his face.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked while holding his wrist softly and slowly pull it down.

Kun stared at the bubbles and play with it avoiding any eye contact with me.

"Kunnie just wants to pway with Mr. Bubble.."

Oh. This is interesting.

This is how he act when he's drunk. Cute.

"Why does kunnie wants to play with Mr. Bubble?"

Kun blink his eyes slowly like he's about to sleep any minute now. But then he pout suddenly.

"Nobody wants to stay with kunnie"

Aah... Kun must be lonely during the party just now. Then he drinks the whole bottle and end up drunk here. But this new side of Kun when he's drunk is really cute. I might make him drink a lot after this to see this side of him again...

Okay Ten focus!

"But now I'm here baby. Let's go home yeah?"

He suddenly lift up his face and stare at me with his big doe eyes. Gosh why must he be so cute- TEN FOCUS

"Can kunnie pway a little more?"

Maybe I can let him play a little more since I need to get some spare clothe for him anyway.

"Just a little more okay? Then we go home"

He smile so wide until his dimple showed up- Kun staph you're making me melt literally.

I smile back to him and take out my phone to call Taeyong telling him I found Kun. Then I asked him to bring some spare clothes and tell him our location. He wants to ask more but I said he'll see it himself.

After the phone call, I turn back my head and see Kun slowly drifting to sleep. When I'm sure he's already asleep, I drained all the soap water and clean him a little from all the soap with clean water.

Soon Taeyong arrived with clothes like I asked him to bring.

"Here's the clothe- woah I didn't expect him to played with water... I thought he puke or something"

"Nah he's just a cute drunkard seriously. Now come and help me change him"

We lift him up and change him out of the wet clothes into the new ones.

After we're done, I carried Kun on my back while Taeyong help by carrying the clothes and bottles.

When we arrived at the entrance everyone was so worried if Kun's okay. I told them he's just drunk and now asleep.

We all then went back to our dorm and get some sleep as it's already late. Thank goodness tomorrow we still have a day off so it's fine. Kun's gonna have a bad hangover anyway. That is if he ever had any. I'm not sure anymore.

This is the first time I saw him drunk and it's hella cute. I might make him drunk again in the future so that I can see this cute side again.

But is it selfish if I don't want any of other members to see this side of him? Maybe.

As I was thinking about it, I stare at Kun on the other bed in our shared room. I was too busy staring at him I don't realize when did I fall asleep. Dreaming about him and I, in other universe where I can love him all I want.