"Oh,So you can talk..",Taufan answered him,pretending to be surprised.

"..i can always hurt you whenever i want, you know?", that cold voice sounds piercing.

Taufan nerveously laughed, "well,you already did.." , he himself didn't know where does he got this gut to talk back.

Maybe it's because the reverse always ignored him and treat him like he never exist? Or because he have nothing to lose, and he has his priority so he is willing to take this risk?

Surprisingly, the Reverse didn't do anything. He only clicked his tongue and shows him that he is dissatisfied.

"But mr.reverse, it's not wise to lend me your power without teaching me how to use it..", Taufan sheepishly said.

"..it's your own business.", the reverse answered coldly.

"Eh? Your majesty why are you so cold?", Taufan asked him as he realized something.

Huh? I may regret this later, but i think the reverse is not that scary?

As Taufan expected, he didn't got any reply. But the good point is, he didn't got tortured by the reverse.

"I'm sorry for bothering you then.., it's okay to leave me alone, your majesty.", Taufan said to him.

"..i will try to work hard, even thought i don't really know how to use your power..", Taufan continues.

"Maybe i should go meditate on a top of montain or something? And only eat worms and veggies.. secluding myself as-", Taufan blabbered uncontrolabbly. He didn't even know what nonsense he spouted anymore.

"Shut it, stop.", The reverse command him with his super annoyed tone.

Uh oh, Taufan you made a biig mistake. Taufan thought to himself.

"..i shouldn't have lended my power to you.", the reverse said as he regret his choices.

"..i'll teach you the basic.", The Reverse sighed helplessly.

If it's someone else, he might kill them already. He has no patience anyway.

But why? Why does this person who fakes everything can't seem to irritates him to the extent where he wanted to kill him?

After that contract, his soul got bounded with this foolish person. Is that the reason?

He always watches the behavior of this 'original version' of him. And he always thought that he is such a coward.

But, why didn't i hate him?

His train of thought got snapped by Taufan's glittering eyes. "Really? Teacher you are the best!!",Taufan said excitedly.

"Who do you call  teacher?", The reverse asked him grumpily.

"You of course.here,please show it to me how to use it.", Taufan said as he let the reverse take over his body.

"You easily trust your enemy,so defenseless.", The Reverse critique him. For some reason, he got irritated by Taufan's action.

Taufan smiled, a complicated smile with a mixture of hopelessness,trust and sadness.

"Aren't you the one who gave me this second change?", he said to the reverse. He sounds longing for something.

"I don't know about you, but for me.."

"As long as you can help me protect my brothers.."

"You are not an enemy.", Taufan smiled.

"And to be honest, i really am interested with you.." , Taufan continues.

He is not lying.

His gaze is sincere,

How could a liar like him, could be so honest at the same time?

"..you will regret this.", the Reverse said as he let a sharp pain to eat Taufan's body.

Taufan groaned in pain, but he still smiled. "..sadly, you too know the biggest regret in my life", Taufan said.

"Even if you torture me like this, as long as i can save my brothers..,i won't change my mind.", Taufan smiled with a smile filled with determination.

The Reverse got annoyed for some reason, he then stopped to torture Taufan and let him take a breath.

He didn't know why he feels annoyed.

As i thought..

Is it a wrong decision to gave him that change?