[18]

Maheswari Mansion

Sujata and Annapurna welcomes both Swara and Ragini to the Mansion with love and respect . While Gadodia's too were with them as it was a part of ritual .

When rituals were going on shekar slowly asks with Kavita : kavi beta where is Sahil ? From the time wedding rituals started I dint see him

Kavita : don't know papa he said some business stuff and went still he dint come

Shekar nods his head and thinks something : ok beta I will look after it

Kavita nods her head . Gadodia's enter inside the Mansion and all their eyes goes wide seeing Maheswari mansion. It is so beautiful and elegant . The house is big which consists of 3 floors . As big the garden was the more bigger was the Mansion . It was like a mansion meant for a big family . Their eyes go wide while Kavita gets jealous from her sisters .

Ragini while looking mansion slowly whispers to Laksh : Laksh is this your mansion or some palace ?

Laksh giggles : both

Ragini's eyes widens while Laksh chuckles .

Laksh : actually this was built by our grandfather as it was his dream to see his both sons together in same mansion . And as he had 2 sons he was sure that both his sons will also have children then their children and thus he built such a big mansion so that there won't be any problem of shifting for any one if his son.

Ragini nods her head understanding the thought of his grandfather : I promise you Laksh as your mother and chachiji kept this family together even I will continue the same and won't let this family to break ever

Laksh feels happy and side hugs her .

Swara wasn't looking at the Mansion and all the while she was looking down being nervous . It is her first experience being in some others house . She don't know what is there in her own house then how can she know others ? Though her baba had a small mansion but she was very small to remember it . Then she was staying with her dida in Baadi which was also a small one . But later on her Mansion was just a room and she dint knew anything else . So she doesn't want to get embarrassed herself and bows her head.

Sanskar keeps his hand on her shoulder and whispers to her ears : Shona don't you want to see your home ?

Swara's eyes widens hearing her home : no no this is your home

Sanskar chuckles and side hugs her : whatever is mine is yours now so there is nothing called as yours or mine it is ours so now this home is also ours .

Swara's eyes wideness hearing him while Sanskar chuckles and pulls her close to him.

Sanskar : don't worry tomorrow I will show you every corner of our mansion .

Swara just nods her head not knowing what to say .

Parineeta teases both the couple : Sanskar Laksh do your romance later on now some more rituals are pending

Sanskar and Laksh leaves their partner while Swara and Ragini bow their head while blushing .

Sujata and Annapurna comes with two big bowls .