[12]

Afternoon

Swara is shocked to see the arrangements done for lunch . Tables are kept in middle according to family while curtains are separating each family . 3 round tables are placed . 1 is for Sanskar and his family , 2nd for Durgaprasad's family and 3rd one for Gadodia's .

Sanskar takes Swara to their table and makes her sit . Sujata and Ramprasad too joins them . Sanskar and Sujata had already given order for food making sure that Swara is going to have healthy food .

Ramprasad : well Swara beta do tell us something about you as we don't know you .

Swara gets hesitant : there is nothing special

Sujata giggles : yeah there is nothing special and thus my son choose you na

Swara gets embarrassed while Sanskar smiles. Ramprasad slowly hits Sujata's elbow brining her to reality.

Sujata : ok tell us about your hobbies

Swara : I love paintings aunty

Sujata gets shocked : aunty ? I'm not any aunty ok . My son calls me mom so it's better if you too call me that

Swara gets emotional : can I call you mumma ?

Sujata hits Swara's head slightly : is it a thing to ask

As they were sitting in round table Swara was sitting in between Sanskar and Sujata while Ramprasad was sitting in front of Swara. Sujata and Swara hug each other .

Sensing the environment getting emotional Ramprasad takes initiative : from how long do you like painting ?

Swara smiles : from my childhood . Baba was also a artist so he always used to teach me basics so I learnt many things from him

Sanskar smiles : yes papa and must say her painting seems to be real and natural . You must see her collections .

Ramprasad : you have seen ?

Sanskar : yeah papa when I had been to her room I have seen it and infact I was planning to open an exhibition and promote them

Sujata : that's a good idea I will call my friends too there are many of my friends who are mad behind painting .

Swara is looking all of them like an alien. Her mother never liked all this , she wasn't even allowing her to learn painting from her father as she thinks it's waste of time and an artist will never earn well . While later on her mother left bothering her and to spend her time , Swara started resuming painting again . Her mother and Dadi numerous times saw her paintings but never encouraged her. Rather they had always scolded her for that . But here this family is appreciating her work and infact are planning to show her talent to world , it shocked her too the core . She isn't able to believe that such open minded family are also existing in this cruel world . She had always thought that her baba and dida are only the open minded persons in the world , while now this family too proved that they are too open minded .

Swara was all lost in admiring the family who was busy planning to exhibit her talent that she failed to realise that food has been placed in front of her .