[30]

Evening

Sanskar is sitting impatiently in doctors cabin . Doctor had taken Swara inside for checkup while Sanskar was made to sit outside. He knew that Swara's case isn't a much complicated one but still he was feeling hell scared . He doesn't want to loose her any sooner and wants to cherish many memories . He want to see her standing on her own being bold but the thought of her health condition is making him feel weak and scared a lot . Though he bought the famous heart specialist for his wife , still he is scared .

Sanskar's all thoughts come to an end while doctor comes out along with Swara. Sanskar rushes to Swara and makes her sit on chair and he sits beside her on the nearby chair .

Sanskar : doctor is everything fine ?

Doctor smiles at his impatience : Mr Maheshwari there is nothing to worry . I have gone through her case and studied it well just wanted to check her pulse , heart beat and blood pressure .

Sanskar : there is no problem right ?

Doctor with serious face : heart beating rate is bit slow and that's the reason she falls weak and tired after every small work or when she gets scared .

Sanskar gets tensed : will it cause problem while operation ?

Doctor : well Mrs Maheshwari need to co-operate during operation and mainly she must respond to our medication then there will be no problem

Swara gets scared as till now she was thinking to die as soon as possible and isn't sure will her body co-operate with medicines . She mentally laughs on her fate . Till now she wasn't wishing to live while her body was fully co-operating but now she wants to live but now her body responding is doubtful . She feels herself as very unlucky at the present moment but seeing Sanskar's tensed face she promises herself to be strong and fight with the situation .

Sanskar and doctor discusses further things needed before getting operated .

Sanskar : doctor if everything is fine then when shall we keep operation ?

Doctor : I guess after 2 days it would be better as I fear if we delay more then heart beat rate may decrease more than now

Fear and tension for clearly evident on Sanskar's face : then we shouldn't delay doctor we are ready for it , isn't it Shona ?

Swara gets teary eyes and nods her nead while Sanskar squeeze her hand assuring her .

Doctor smiles : then ok Mr Maheshwari I will start the procedure . I'm changing some tablets .

Doctor gives prescription while Sanskar collects it from nearby Pharmacy and move towards Maheshwari Mansion . The journey was silent as both were lost in their own worlds and weren't having words to exchange as fear has fully engulfed them .

____

Reaching Maheshwari Mansion Swara and Sanskar are bombarded with several questions from Maheshwari ladies.

Sanskar while getting irritated : relax ladies and allow us to come inside

Maheshwari ladies gets embarrassed and smiles sheepishly .