just your hands (M)

this is from
lovelyday86 on ao3!
this is NOT my work.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10590588?view_adult=true

This is Johnny's favorite part of the day, stripping down to his boxers and sliding into bed next to Doyoung. Johnny doesn't have a particularly hard or stressful life, but sometimes he thought everything was just too hectic, too loud. Being with Doyoung was peaceful, easy, and after a long day all Johnny wanted was to be taken care of.

"Your feet are cold," Doyoung complains as Johnny tucks said cold feet under Doyoung's calves where his pajama bottoms had risen up. Instead of pulling away he rearranges the comforter and shifts to accommodate the press of Johnny's body against his own. Doyoung is immersed in whatever TV show he's watching so Johnny knows better than to disturb him. Anyway he doesn't really want to talk, just touch. Silently he takes Doyoung's left hand in his. The way Doyoung's fingertips barely peek out of the too long sleeves means that he's wearing one of Johnny's sweaters which, of course, makes him smile. Doyoung often accused him of being too cheesy, but that was fine since it was true. There was no denying the heart, stars, and rainbows that he felt whenever Doyoung smiled at him. A fool in love, that's what he is. He turns Doyoung's hand palm side up and uses both his thumbs to ease away some of the tension of the day. Doyoung makes a contented sort of sound and Johnny laughs under his breath.

"Your hands are so pretty," Johnny says more to himself that to Doyoung. He kisses the pad of each finger which finally gets Doyoung's full attention.

"Are they?"

"Mhm," Johnny hums before taking Doyoung's index finger into his mouth, sucking a little. He watches Doyoung's face to gauge his reaction and is delighted when he sees his eyes darken. Besides being corny Johnny could also be a terrible tease.

"I see," Doyoung replies, freeing his hand to rub his thumb over Johnny's full bottom lip. He wants to kiss him already, but Doyoung has a feeling that Johnny needs something specific from him tonight so he refrains. "And where should I put these pretty hands of mine?"

Johnny cocks his head to one side, pretending to think before delivering the answer that makes Doyoung's skin tingle all over. "Around my neck."

They did this type of thing from time to time. It usually wasn't anything too extreme, a little power play and some dirty talk. Johnny enjoyed being submissive and Doyoung loved to figure out what buttons to press to drive him crazy. Since Johnny wanted something out of the ordinary first things first...

"You want me to choke you, baby?"

The pet name signaled that the game was on and Johnny swallows thickly before replying, "Yes." Doyoung didn't need to be called anything specific, but Johnny had to answer all questions directly.

"With what?"

The way Doyoung is gently caressing his face is making it hard to focus, but Johnny forces himself to answer. "Just your hands."

"Okay, baby. We can do that." Finally he frees himself from the blankets to straddle Johnny's hips. Doyoung leans forward to kiss Johnny soft and slow until he can feel his boyfriend squirm underneath him, wanting more. "What's your safe word?"

"Kansas," Johnny replies, already a little breathless.

"How do you tap out?" Johnny reaches up and taps Doyoung's thigh three times, a non verbal signal that they needed to stop whatever they're doing.  "Good boy," Doyoung praises and they're kissing again. Kissing Doyoung was Johnny's cure-all, reduced all Johnny's surroundings to white noise, the thing that made everything better. The way Doyoung kissed demanded his full attention and even though it was familiar it was never boring. He opens his mouth for Doyoung, lets him kiss and nip and suck everywhere he wants, his body heating up from just Doyoung's lips on his. He must let out a particularly loud whine because Doyoung finally pulls away.