"Do you... need help with those?" Adrien pointed at the plates, taking a step closer to her and the plates.

     "Please?" She giggled. She handed the plate of croissants over to Adrien, her hands being a little shaky. Adrien took the plate, touching the tips of her fingers with his. He felt his face go warm at the contact, which made him feel a little more nervous.

     When he went to prom with Marinette as Chat Noir, he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Heck, he didn't even want to take them off her. To take his hands off her as well. The way she felt in his hands just made him giddy and so warm. It was so bad that when he had to leave her earlier, he just wanted to stay, even if his transformation wore off. Which was another reason why he wanted to show her who he was. So that he could stay with her longer and hold her. And, oh, did he want to just lay down in bed with her and have her laying against him as he warmed her up with his body. Not only that, however.

     Before he had to leave, he focused on her, admiring how the moonlight shone perfectly on her. It made her skin look like that of a porcelain doll, made her hair have a blue and purple sheen to it, and made her eyes have the blue of a clear blue sky or a clear and clean ocean wave. His eyes didn't only focus on that, but also how her black dress showed off all her curves to him. The dip of her waist to her hips. Her sides. Even her chest. It made him feel a desire, and also made him feel flustered that she looked like that for him. He wanted to kiss her right there, put so much love and passion into that kiss. He wanted to put his hands on her and feel every curve of her body. To lay her down on her bed as he touched her and unclothed her. To feel her body with his lips. He wanted to ravish her. Because, oh, did she look absolutely ravishing in her Chat Noir themed outfit.

     Seeing her again, but in his true ego, made him feel absolutely nervous and anxious. Because at this point, he was standing next to the girl that he could kiss at any moment. And him, Adrien Agreste, kissing her would be a shock to Marinette. He is not Chat Noir right now.

     Adrien felt his fingers tingle after her fingertips touched his. It was like it was radiating all over his body, and he couldn't stop it. So he attempted to start a small conversation with her, hoping that it could maybe work to distract him.

     "So, uh," he tried. His voice was a little shaky, sounding a bit nervous. Marinette, as she balanced the two plates on top of another in her hands going up the stairs, glanced over at Adrien, her eyebrows raised a bit and her teeth biting her bottom lip a bit. "H-how was prom?" He didn't mean to stutter. It just happened and he did not want it to. The least he wanted was to be a mess in front of Marinette. Even if it's because of her.

     Marinette felt a small smile climbing onto her lips, and she looked over at Adrien. "It was really good." Her cheeks went a light pink as her thoughts of Chat came back. "It was a really fun night."

     When he saw her face, his face went warm and he smiled lovingly. He wished he could just grab her and kiss her right on the spot, kiss her beautiful red and smiling face. "Oh, I love you..." he mumbled.

     "What?" Marinette looked over at him as his voice broke her out of her thoughts. He jumped, and shook his head quickly, while scolding himself for letting his mouth go on autopilot for a second.

     "N-nothing, it was nothing.." he blurted out. He smiled awkwardly and turned his head straight forward as he watched his footing.