1

(Hey there ladies and gents! So I made a new oc and asked someone of I should a make a book about them. They said yes so I did. Just a warning this is a kind of smutty book. There will be gory scenes too so be prepared.) (Heyo bitches. If you're reading this that means your reading a slightly updated version of this book. I hope you enjoy and leave some delightful comments or even give me some votes! I'm very thankful of you all and I hope you have a safe night/day!) (Lets me just get that out there.. I'm a atheist. So god.... nah. A black female head Angel.. yes. She can also step on me😌. So yeah just a warning. 👀)

I smiled as I undressed to reveal my red lingerie. It's another round of this shit again. My body felt slightly better since Lust and a bit of fear was in the air. I could smell all of it.. I noticed the cross chain around his neck. The cross was used to 'keep away' demons. When it actually It never worked... Actually it's kinda weird that Humans worship the thing a man that 'died for their sins on'... It's actually kinda funny..

"Why do you need this? It's for bitches anyway.." I mumbled as I crossed my arms.

"Stop asking dumb questions. Now suck my dick whore." I seen him pull a gun out his pants... I smirked and looked at him before laughing my ass off. He's really is a bitch.. I started walking to him as I sighed

"Alright~ Alright~.. I'll get on with it.. You're a bitch" I started to kneel before he put the gun to my head. I love gun play but this ain't fucking it..

"I ain't going to say it again slut. Suck my dick." I looked back at him before clawing his neck out. He didn't even have time to react since he fell back. He started holding his neck as he gasped for air. I smiled as I looked down at him.

"You know, we could have fucked... but you~" I booped his nose,"Messed up." I knew the only thing he was worried about if he's going to gates or the 9 circles. I licked the blood off my fingers as I heard a familiar voice say my name.

"Regatia...." I rolled my eyes.

"What is it, tommie? Are you going to Kill me since I killed someone, again? I'm a demon so that no use. You can't do anything," Thomas sighed and balled his fist..

"Just please clean up your mess.." I watched him walk away before I looked back at the dying human.

"Damn your not dead yet?" I weighed my options.. take his heart out and have to clean up an even bigger mess or leave him and got get the cleaning supplies.... After a bit of me debating.. HEART IT IS!

"I hope you reach the pit of hell pussy bitch." I pulled my hand back before gouging his heart out. I heard his breath hitch while his warm heart slowly stopped beating in my hand.

"Now the cleaning supplies..." I sighed as I grabbed my clothes and walked out the room. Honestly I don't even need the cleaning supplies... Will a snap of my fingers it was all gone. And I had his weak little soul in my hands. I sighed. 7,862,756,637,180... As I put my clothes back on and tied my hair up I looked around. I honestly don't know where the hell I am... I started walking until I seen Thomas' apartment complex. I went of the steps and knocked on the door. The door opened to his bitch ass roommate. Bella

"Where is he?" I said with horror in my voice.

"Who is 'he'?" I wanted to slap the shit out of her.

"Just move!" I pushed her to the side and walked to his room. I opened the door to see him on his bed trying to sleep. Keyword TRYING. I closed the door behind me. I went to his bed and laid next him. I looked over at him.

"Trying to be human again?" I say as he groaned out and turned over with his back facing me. He's an Angel.. If he fucked up one more time he's becomes a fallen angel. It's very hard for us, Demons and Angels, to sleep. We don't need it so there's not reason to sleep but the dumb Angel next to me wants to be a human so bad. He wants to fit in and experience everything they go through too. I don't understand stand it.... I started humming a lullaby. I always was his sleeping aid... In minutes I heard him snore.. I stop humming and sat up only to lay back down. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep myself. Though I knew I wasn't going to..

{«Timeskip»}

I open my eyes to Thomas sitting up and stretching. I turned over since the sun was a pain in my ass. I heard footsteps outside Tommy's door. He stood up and walk out there and started talking to his 'lovely' roommate. Soon the topic was set on me.

"You know, you need to tell her to not come at 2 in the morning. I was sleeping peacefully before she knocked on the door," Maybe I should have banged on the door.

"Well people need to have comfort time to time, Bella. She knew I kinda needed some do show her some mercy," I don't need her 'mercy' she just needs to show me respect. I can kill her without mercy.

"I'll give her mercy when she stops being a bitch around me. That's when I'll show her mercy," I quickly get from the bed and open the door.

"Its rude to talk about someone like that," I glare at her. She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Your the one who started it. Ever since you threaten me to never touch Thomas and called me a Bitch that's when it all happened," I walked to thomas and started kissing his neck.

"Because this is mine. You can't touch or expect a hand or foot missing, Princess," I smirked as she started to walk away. I won. Again.

"I don't belong to anyo-" I quickly looked at him.

"I know. I just need her to back off..." I started to notice his little blush.

" Are you going to hang out with me?"

"Nope! I'm going home! Bye! " I left that hoe and went home. Well on the surface but maybe in hell.. when I got there I went to my room and started looking for an outfit before changing. My stomach grumbled before I realized that I didn't get to eat yesterday...