What he wanted to be...

Winter's eyes brightened as an idea peaked.

"What do you want to do after you graduate, Harry?" Winter leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed.

She thought that maybe this was the best way to try and get through to him.

Harry smirked, "I want to explore the world and sail across the seas, of course, duckling. Why? Do you perhaps want to join me in my exploits?"

When Harry was young, his father always told him and his sisters' stories of what lied outside the Isle. He told them about the way the sea breeze felt when he sailed, about all the different islands, people, and treasures to be found. And most all, Captain Hook always told them about the freedom a pirate had while on the open seas.

No rules to follow, no people to put you down, simply you, the crew, and the wide unwavering ocean. To Harry, it sounded like a dream.

He always hated how his father became so obsessed with exacting revenge on Peter Pan that Captain Hook forgot all about what being a real pirate was. Harry swore he would never do that.

Harry knew that he would get off the Isle one day, and that day had happened. All Harry had to do was wait until graduation, then he could fix-up his ship that was currently at the docks of the Isle and he would sail the ocean blue and explore to his heart's content.

After being docked at the Isle for so long, the Lost Revenge was in no condition to travel the seas, but Harry knew he would able to fix it. At first, Harry considered passing up the offer to go to Auradon Prep altogether in favor of fixing up his ship, but even Harry knew he would one day regret that decision.

Even if he did not like school, Harry, Uma, and Gil had all dreamed about being able to attend Auradon Prep once upon a time. Well, it was more-so Uma and Gil, but Harry went along with it because he wanted to be with his two buddies.

"Well, how do you expect to be able to sail the seas if you don't pass your classes?" Winter questioned causing Harry to snicker.

"And what does school have to do with being an explorer, lass?"

"For one, how do you expect to pay for a ship if you can't get a job because you did not earn the right grades in school?" Winter snarked causing Harry to gain a cocky expression.

"Duckling, I's already got me own ship," Winter paused, making a face of surprise, she was not expecting that response.

Crud, that kind of killed her point then.

"No, you don't," Winter narrowed her eyes refusing to believe him, there was no way.

"Aye, where do ya' think it was we first met?" And it was then Winter remembered the docks and pirate ship from the Isle.

"You're telling me that was your ship, not Uma's?" Winter was astonished causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"Uma may be captain lass, but I technically own the Lost Revenge," it was apparent Harry was proud by the tone of his voice as he spoke about his ship, "just need to fix 'er up a bit and the crew and me be ready to set sail,"

Winter huffed, taking in the fact that Harry already had his own ship. Then why the hell was even going to school?

"Why are you going to school then? You could go fix up your ship now and leave," Winter stated as though it were obvious.

"Where be the fun in that? Uma and the rest of the crew wanted to come to school before we's set sail and I wanted to find ye," Winter was staring at Harry wide-eyed as he put on a flirty grin at the end.