┊・ 3- double date pt2

A/N: I've decided to go back to my old ways of telling stories. So you will basically read a script. I think this is easier for you and me. Hope you guys like the story this way.

Btw This chapter is longer than usual. Enjoy !

Shadow P.O.V
-
As I was brushing my teeth for the double date that we have planned . Silver made a group chat with me and Blaze. I grabbed my phone while I had my toothbrush in my mouth.

*DING*
Silver: Hey Blaze can you add Amy to the chat plz??
*DING*
Blaze: Yeah okay hold up lol.
*DING*
"972-716-1273 was added to the group chat"

I smirked. I quickly placed down my phone and finished brushing my teeth. I heard my phone blow up with notifications.

Once I was finished I grabbed my phone and sat down on the side of my bed and opened it up. I added Amy's number as a contact in my phone.

Blaze: R you guys ready :)?
Silver : yes❤️I'm ready to see you babe.
Amy: Gag
Blaze: Lmaoo stfu Amy.
Amy: I'm jk, I'm ready btw just waiting when you guys leave ur house so I can get there at the same time as y'all.
Silver: Shadow where are u???
Blaze: Ima leave in like 10 mins
Me: Hey I'm here sorry I was busy.
Silver: okay So we all leaving in 10 mins ?
Amy: yep
Blaze: yess
Shadow: okay

I pressed on Amy's contact and decided to privately message her . Hopefully make her like me a little more.

Me: Hey
Amy: Wassup
Me: Are you excited to go on a date with me ;)?
Amy: Uhh.. yeah sure whatever makes you sleep at night lmaooo
Me: Ouch, rude.
Amy: Ur such a big baby lol.
Me: I don't mind being your baby
Amy: I- 😂
Me: I'm serious Rose ;)
Amy: Ima go make me something to eat real quick , I don't wanna buy movie food cuz it's so expensive. I'll see you there ttyl.
Me: Ttyl

I sighed. It was obvious this girl wasn't into me. But it doesn't matter, I know I can make her fall in love with me!
-
At the movies
-
I parked my car and got off . Locking it. I was running late. SUPER late.

As I walked I saw Silver having his arm around Blaze. They were happy together . Which was surprising because it's not even been a full 24 hours.

I saw Amy talking to them along with laughing. Such a beautiful smile she has.

I finally approached them.

Shadow: "Hey guys"
I looked at Amy and winked at her. She just rolled her eyes and smiled. I got her there hehe.

Amy: "I got your ticket , you came a little late and people where getting seats fast . So you owe me movie food."

Silver: "Yeah we had like a full line behind us . And seats where almost gone. We got the middle row."

Shadow: "That's fine by me... as long as I get to sit next to this beautiful lady right here" I said as I got close to Amy's face.

Amy: "Don't get any ideas now Shadow" she pushed me away and started forming in line to get some snacks.
-
Narrator P.O.V
-
There was a shelf full of snacks and drinks, behind it was another line to pay for them. And in that line was Shadows ex girlfriend. Maria and her girls.