┊・12- meet up

Shadow P.O.V
-

i was waiting behind school, as i was scrolling through my instagram feed i see someone walk up to me.

it is the one and only , sonic the hedgehog.
"piss off" i said as i looked back to my phone.

"look man you ain't gonna use amy like that" sonic said with an annoyed tone.

me use amy? i could never do that to such beautiful girl..

"i stopped doing things like that a while ago" i said looking at him. i could see in his eyes that he clearly didn't believe me.

"she may agreed to be your girlfriend, but i swear to god if you lay a single hand on her i will fuck you up"

sonic caring for amy? after he rejected her so many times? i guess it makes sense since they were friends for a while.

i scoffed and smirked, "i can't say no if she asks for it"

sonic glared at me and walked away without saying anything. that's when amy family came up to me.

"hey what happened?" she questioned me.

"nothing much he was just asking me about you"

"really? i thought he didn't care about me" amy let out a nervous chuckle.

"well he clearly does" i replied, realizing i had a jealous tone.

"soooo why did you want me to meet you back here?" amy asked me looking around, obviously nervous.

"i was wondering if you would like to come over to my place and watch a movie, i mean after all you are my girlfriend" i said confidently.

she let out a giggle and gave me a smile. she got close to me and stared into my eyes. giving me her most seductive eyes.

i felt myself getting excited but i started losing it even more when she put a finger on top of my lips. "mmmm..." she said.

"no" she said and backed away.

*INSERT CD SCRATCH NOISE HERE*

"wa- no? why?" i questioned her , i was so confused , why did she do all that attractive thing to me just to say no?

"reminder mr.shadow, i am your FAKE girlfriend not your real one"

"why did you mess with me like that then" i asked her, she looked at me as she tried holding in her laugh.

"i dunno i was bored" she said as she looked down at her shoes.

-
Amy P.O.V

why did i do that? i really don't know...

wait no

i do know

it's because i got a sudden wave of horniness.

i am kinda weirded out by it, this is the second time shadow made me feel excited. i acted out and i regret it so much.

i'm trying to act cool...

"you can't tease me like that rose" shadow said with a deep voice, before i knew it he grabbed me by my waist.

he stared deep into my eyes. and i stared back. i felt my face become hot.

i started panicking!

"if i say yes to coming over will you stop grabbing me like this and get me some food" i questioned him.

"deal my rose, anything you want is yours" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and let go of me.

"hey!!!" i said but he started chuckling.

"come on" he said as he pulled out his keys.

A/N:
TYSM FOR 6K READS<33

i realized i started writing this book more than a year ago and i still haven't finished. i really want to apologize to everyone. it's hard keeping up with continuing stories while having school and spending half of the day with ur bf each day.

LOVE YALL