Ch. 17 You've changed

Hello, everyone! Feel free to reread the chapters and events leading to this chapter. I apologize for the long hiatus; I'm sure all of our lives are crazy right now. Thank you so much for your patience, and I'm glad you are deciding to continue reading this fanfiction! With that said, let's go on with Kirishima's past with Bakugou (they are NOT Naruto Fillers, I promise! :))!

Please star this chapter and follow :) !

I go to high school at UA. If you didn't know, UA is one of the few prestigious schools that place vampires and human beings together for an "educational" experience. Educational experience, my *ss. I'm not even close; I will say this, however; UA's mission statement is fake to the core. I was already a misfit in all my years leading up to UA. I had black hair, low self-esteem, and some days I questioned why, why I was still living in this terrible world. The world seemed bleak then. 

When I entered high school, I skipped manly to the pharmacy to get a bright red hair dye, and then the department store to buy a bulk of hair gel. I wasn't going to take any chances this year. I was going to a prestigious high school that I *somehow* got into, and I couldn't continue with this behavior.

With red hair dye, gel, and a bright smile, I entered high school and my class, 1-A. Quickly, that excitement faded away with shock. I scanned the room, happy to see Denki, and Mina, however, there was one person that stood out to me. I wasn't sure if that student was who I thought he was. Was my mind playing tricks on me? Convinced that I was mistaking him as someone else, I sat down on my assigned seat, Seat No. 8, in the second row. Thankfully, Denki was No. 7 and was right beside me.

Denki leaned over me and poked one of my crimson spikes of hair.

"Hey, Kirishima, I know I look like a Pokemon, specifically Picachu, but who are you supposed to be...?" He questioned me, poking the edge of one of my spikes too hard and winced as he felt the pain. I sighed and shook my head.

"Kaminari, I need to escape the past," I whispered, slumping over slightly. "No more, that Kirishima."

Denki nodded slowly, retracted his hand, and looked over at the window in silence. As he swiveled his head to the right, however, I saw a strange mark on his neck that was slightly covered by his uniform. Two small bruises, as if...as, if two teeth had pierced it.

"Wait, Denki, you have something on your neck. Did something happen? What is that" I began to stammer, before getting cut off by the sound of swishing bandages. I turned to face the front, seeing Denki's back stiffen up slightly out of the corner of my eye. I tilted my head slightly toward him and raised an eyebrow.

There is something that I don't know is up with him. I thought to myself.

"Undivided attention. Please," a deep, mature voice spoke up as everyone turned around to see our homeroom teacher. "Aizawa Shota. Welcome to U.A." I realized that the sound wasn't the swishing of bandages but rather the sloshing of our homeroom teacher's peculiar sleeping back as he tried to navigate the classroom. Everyone had a poker face from shock. "I'm your homeroom teacher. You will get the best education here, but it is ultimately up to you, the students to take advantage of the privileges you will receive at this school, and this class, especially. Now. We will take a roll call and then take an on-campus physical."

Everyone groaned, especially me. Physicals were never good news for humans, and to me, it meant hell. I train, I lift, and I run, but I could never run my genes. I prayed that I wouldn't get mobbed once my blood sample was taken at the infirmary.

"Yuga Aoyama, Mina Ashido, Tsu...Denki Kaminari" Aizawa-sensei droned on and stopped at my name. Of course, what did I expect? I lowered my head and sighed as he read out my name in astonishment, (Aizawa-sensei's version of "astonishment) "Eijiro Kirishima."

Almost immediately, everyone's eyes glared at me, piercing my every wall of defense and confidence I ever built up, except Mina's and Denki's. I tried to look at the student who looked like Bakugou's reaction, but he was blocked by the many heads in front of him. They turned their heads away from me.

"Okay everyone, pay attention to roll call," Aizawa-sensei said and proceeded to read down the list of names in front of him.

"Hanta Sero...Shoto Todoroki...Izuku Midoriya. I missed one, wait. " He paused again at a name. Lowering his head, Aizawa-sensei bowed slightly and said courteously, "Katsuki Bakugo. It is an honor, Your Highness."

My blood ran cold. Where have I heard this name? I knew him, and I knew it was him at the back of mind but I refused to accept. No, it couldn't be.

Bakugou? Katuski Bakugou? Everyone's head swiveled to glare at the esteemed prince sitting in the last row. Bakugou faked a smile and bowed slightly. "No need, Sensei." You could see the hidden anger in his eyes as he sat down. I turned around too, just as he made eye contact with me. The eye contact lasted for a second as he flashed a smirk and I turned around.

In front of me was a note.

Kirishima. Haha, Kirishima. Who'd knew? Look up.

I looked up slightly from the note and the remaining color seeped away from my face.

It was a blood-red rose.

I really hoped you liked this chapter!  Please star this chapter! I'm so happy to be back and I can't wait to write more! Thank you for sticking along this journey <3. Don't be afraid to criticize! Please help by pointing grammatical errors or places you think that doesn't match up from before or could be better! Thank you! -M

Question of the chapter!

How is everyone enjoying Season 4 of Bnha? Let me know your thoughts and new ships!!!