All tied up

( Girls POV )

I turned around to find 13 dwarves staring at me in complete shock. I knew it was because of my eyes, everyone I ever meet looks at me in disgust. The leader I believe to be Thorin Oakenshield, king under the mountain, has threatened me several times but I choose to ignore it and instead stare at the dwarves in silence.

"Tell me who you are, NOW" Thorin said, but I still stand there with an unreadable expression on my face. I have been threatened before and been physically hurt and emotionally scarred by almost every man that passes through here so I wasn't scared.

I looked around at all the dwarves and noticed a young brown haired archer among them, he was standing next to a more regal looking fair haired dwarf that I instantly knew to be his brother. I held the gaze of the archer for a moment before he looked down. I even think I saw him blush a bit which made me laugh on the inside.

( Kili's POV )

I looked at the girl in front of me with bewilderment, beautiful was an understatement, no she wasn't beautiful, more like enchanting. The most amazing thing about her was her eyes, they were black slits in the middle of a sea of emerald green and reminded me of the eyes of a dragon.

She wasn't answering any of the questions of my uncle Thorin and i could see the anger in his eyes and the sneer on his face. She seemed unphased by the continues threats that were sent her way and instead stared at the dwarves in deep thought. Suddenly her eyes rested on mine and it seemed as if she was staring into my soul, I lost myself in her trance until I tore them away to hide the blush that was creeping onto my face.

( girls POV )

Eventually Thorin got tired of interrogating me and slammed me up agains the cliff face with a sword at my throat "if you don't tell me your name I will slit your throat" Thorin said although everyone new he was lying and he would never kill the me. I was getting annoyed that this was going no where and decided it couldn't hurt to give him my name "my name is Calista" I said

"Finally, we're getting somewhere" said a dwarf with a funny looking hat on. I tried to break free of thorins grip but he had me pinned and there was no way out.
"I've given you my name now let me go" I said in a stern demanding tone
"State your business" Thorin said in and equally demanding tone
"My business is none of your concern, oakenshield" I practically spat that sentence in his face.
"You took down 30 orcs, are nowhere near any villages, can use weapons better than anyone I've ever met and threaten us, YOU ARE MY CONCERN" Thorin shouted in my face.
"Now if you value your life you will tell me what I need to know" geez this royal jackass was really getting on my nerves and made me realise something at the same time.
"That's the thing, I don't care about my life" I said softly but sternly
"At least, Not anymore" I whispered to myself .

( Thorins POV )

"Now If you value your life than you will tell me what I need to know"
I shouted in her face. She was really annoying me with her attitude and I was on the verge of slicing her throat and being done with it, but I couldn't because she is just a child that probably has no idea with what she was dealing with, I would never admit it to the company but I don't have the heart to kill her. What she said next shocked me and made me realise there is more to this girl than meets the eye.

"That's the thing, I don't care about my life"
I paused, I couldn't believe that she didn't care what we did to her, we could kill her right now and she said she didn't care. I looked down not noting what to do when I herd her whisper
"At least, not anymore" she thought no one herd her but the whole company figured it out and went completely silent.

( Calista's POV )

Thorin was breathing very heavily and finally loosened his grip on my neck then let go completely. I fell to the ground in a coughing fit while Thorin sheathed his sword.
I couldn't breath and started to cough up blood, the whole company took a step back and Balin handed me a water skin. I drank a little and handed it back to him without another word.
"So, can I go now" I said but Thorin shook his head
"No, your coming with us to Bree" Thorin said sternly
"What no I need to go" I said slightly panicking
"There's a pack of orcs heading east, I've been tracking them for four days" I was about to continue when Thorin silenced me
"no, you must come with us, a little girl can't be out here by herself"
ok now I was mad, I got up and stood directly in front of Thorin. I was a head shorter than Thorin. I noticed he was trying to look intimidating but it was not working on me for I have seen many things scarier than the king under the mountain in my time.

"I am no little girl" I scowled at him, I knew it wasn't a good idea but I had really lost my temper so i punched Thorin directly in the face. He stumbled back a bit and put his hand up to touch his split lip, I instantly regretted my actions because he started walking towards me with anger written all over his face and was about to give me a good beating when he stopped and started to think things through
"Tie her up" he said before storming back to his place near the fire.
The dwarves started walking towards me with some rope which sent me into instant attack mode.

I reached for my sword and realised it was gone, all my weapons were gone.
They must have searched me while I was unconscious I thought to myself.
A big bulky dwarf with lots of tattoos on his head came and grabbed me roughly by the arm "don't touch me" I growled in his face. I ripped my arm from his grasp and tried to step away but another older dwarf with a long red beard came at me. I quickly kicked him in the shin and elbowed the dwarf behind me in the gut, I took down a couple more dwarves but they eventually over powered me. I found myself lying on my stomach with all the dwarves holding me down while the brown haired archer held the rope

And here I am, sitting up against a rock, all tied up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THATS THE THIRD CHAPTER DONE SO PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

THANKYOU