False advertisement

( CALISTAS POV )

I lay there in the state between sleep and awake. My senses are dull and as a result I can only just make out quiet voices and murmurs among the company. Red light peeks through my closed eyelids and a sudden realisation of everything jolts my body upwards.

"good morning beautiful" kili whispers from the end of my bed. " morning" I reply as I tiredly rub my eyes.
Lethargy has seemed to catch up with me and even though I had just got at least an 8 hour sleep which is longer than normal, I feel like I could go into hibernation.

I slowly rise from the warmth and stretch. " what time are we leaving?" I ask kili when I'm stood in front of him.
" in about an hour, I was about to wake you" I hummed in acknowledgement when I smirk reached my lips. " lucky you didn't, that wouldn't have ended well"

A smirk reached his own lips as he grabbed my hips a pulled me so I was in his lap. "Really" he whispered in my ear, his arms lazily wrapped around my midsection.

We sat there in comfortable silence until Thorin announced that we go. "Come on pretty boy" I said patting his knee and standing.

I joined the rest of the company as we trekked outside and to the ponies. " I'm bored" I sulked to Thorin who gave me a smirk. " find something to amuse yourself then" he retorted

I was looking around for entertainment whilst everyone saddled their ponies when I spotted a stall selling animal feed.

"Watch this" I whispered to kili and in turn Fili. With quick strides I made my way to the stall where I picked up a bag of birdseed.

"excuse me sir" the man turned to me as did the attention of the company.
"If I plant this birdseed, how long will it take for my birds to grow?" I questioned with a serious face.

"You don't seem to understand miss, you feed it to you birds" the stout man explained looking at me like I am daft. "What? Where do I aqiure birds. This is false advertisement" I said sounding outraged although anyone should have been able to see the amusement in my eyes. Clearly he didn't.

"I'm sorry miss" he apologised in annoyance "yeah you should be" I grumbled walking away and then grinning whilst suppressing my laughter.

The whole company laughed with me giving just the reaction I wanted. I'm glad I could make the long day ahead seem better.

--------------------------------------------

HERES YOUR CHAPTER AND IM SO SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG.

BUT NOW I CAN HOPEFULLY MAKE IT BETTER AND LESS CLICHE

ILL UPDATE SOON BECAUSE HOLIDAYS ARE NEARLY HERE

LOVE YOU XXXXX
BYE
-keiragreenleaf