Awoken

( third person )

The dwarves sat there enjoying their meals when Kili bolted upright onto his feet "Kili what's wrong" Fili said with a confused look on his face. Kili pointed with a shaking hand at the once unconscious body laying on the ground. Everyone turned their heads to see the mystery girl groan and roll onto her stomach. They all jumped to their feet and looked at Thorin who now walked over cautiously. All the dwarves followed closely behind whispering among themselves until they were stopped by Balin who stood closely behind Thorin.

"Ready your weapons" Thorin exclaimed as he to pulled his sword from its sheaf. The girl tried to push herself up with her hands but collapsed underneath her weight. She coughed up the dust that blew around her and nearly threw up probably from nausea. At all times she kept her eyes on the ground not showing her face to the eager dwarves standing above her.

Once again she moved her arms pushing herself up then bringing her knees up under her thighs so she was in a crawling position. Her trembling hands managed to finally pull herself up to lean on the cliff face still with her back to the dwarves. She was shaking uncontrollably and looked like she was about to fall over again but she still stood there with her forehead on the smooth rock.

Now that she stood without the black cloak and hood she wore previously ( which Fili and Kili took, along with her weapons ) you could see she wore brown baggy pants stained with blood along with a green tunic and black riders boots, her long blond hair ran down her back like a waterfall made of pure gold reaching below her waist before it finally ended. Her bare arms revealed many faint scars proving that she has seen war more than once. You could see blood dripping down her left arm and seemed to be coming from her collarbone. she was quiet tall for a dwarf but still not as tall as some in the company. She wore a brown leather belt around her waist that would hold up to 6 daggers and a sword.

The dwarves could have stood there forever staring at the girl with gaping mouths but Thorin broke the uneasy silence with his stern demanding voice "who are you" he said, " and were did you come from" still she stood there with her back to them. ""Who are you" this time he said it with a threatening manner and he raised his sword up a little higher to show his fury.

He was stopped by Bofur "she's just a kid" he said. Balin now stepped forward "what's your name dear" he said with a calm comforting voice.

This time the girl listened, she moved her head to the side a bit and then slowly turned her body to face the side, her eyes still looking at the ground. She pricked her ears up a bit and listened to her surroundings. The dwarves stood in silence until the young girl was facing them completely.

She lifted her head and looked at them showing no signs of fear on her face. She had stopped trembling and was now completely confident as if she was looking at old friends. They could now see she had beautiful tinted skin and soft pink lips ( definitely not the features of a dwarf ) it turned out there was a big open gash on her left collarbone as they suspected and a small tattoo of a black dragon on her wrist. She had a silver pentagram around her neck and overall looked a lot like an elf except for her ears and height. The dwarves gasped as they got a look at her eyes, they were green and would have been described as the colour of emerald. They seemed to light up as the stars reflected of them and overall were very beautiful except for the slight problem...

She had the eyes of a dragon!

WHAT WILL THE DWARVES DO WITH THIS MYSTERY GIRL!!!
HOPE YOU LIKED THE SECOND CHAPTER AND I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD INTO THE STORY LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW AND I WILL TRY TO ADD THEM IN

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY VERY FIRST BOOK SO ITS PROBABLY NOT THAT GREAT BUT IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME TIPS THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC

IM ALSO LOOKING FOR A NEW NAME FOR THE BOOK BECAUSE "THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON EYES" IS A BIT TOO COMMEN AND I DONT WANT TO SEEM LIKE IM PLAGIARISING ANYONES BOOK

SO IF YOU THINK UP A NAME THAT SUITES THE STORY PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANX GUYS!!!!