1, Welcome Back

ALLISONS POV

PICKING UP THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE LAST BOOK.

I wake up the next morning with total morning sickness. I run to the bathroom and get sick. The one thing I don't miss about being pregnant, morning sickness. Today the whole family was coming over so Joe and I could announce my pregnancy. They knew we where trying again but they didn't think about how fast so it might come as a surprise. Joes parents where in town to watch the grandkids and spend some time with each son, wife, and children. I get walk back out to the bedroom and I hit Joe with a pillow.
"I was nice first pregnancy, but now, don't try me."
"Fine, I'm up. Did you get sick already?"
"Yep, first time, this either is gonna be better or worse then when I was pregnant with Oak."
"True, well how are you feeling overall?"
"Good, just I have no clue how we are going to reveal it to everyone."
"Yeah, how about we do a group photo and we say on three, allies pregnant."
"Good idea."
"I know right."
We both get out of bed and head downstairs. I eat some fruit being able to keep it down. Then after a while everyone shows up. We all sit in the living room just talking for a bit.
"Ok, Allie and I want a group photo."
We all get into a group and Joes in front holding the camera while I'm hold Oak.
"Ok everyone, on three say, Allies pregnant."
"What!"
"Hold up, OMG!"
"Yeah, surprise everyone!"
We all disassembled and they each give Joe and I a hug.
"When did you guys find out?"
"Last night after the premiere. I didn't feel right all day and it reminded me how I felt the day I texted Pri. It was the same. But not as bad sense I already went through it."
"Wow, well we are all very happy for you guys! When do you got to the doctor?"
"In two days."
"Good, it's before Europe."
"Europe. What do you mean by that?"
"Joe, really you didn't tell her yet."
"Tell me what. Joseph."
"Uh, come here real quick."
We go to the guest room and he shuts the door. I'm not so happy with him but I have a bad feeling about this.
"So, the guys and I just booked dates of us traveling around Europe for a month and finishing off our happiness begins tour in Europe. And it starts in a week and we are announcing it tomorrow."
"Oh, why didn't you tell me sooner."
"Because we didn't know it was really happening until yesterday night."
"Well this is gonna be interesting."
"Yeah, but trust us, before we know it, we will be home again."
"Yeah, I'm not happy but I'm just gonna let it go."
"Ok great, come on. I wanna have some lunch."
"Yeah, I'll be out in a-,"
I'm cut off because I had to run to the bathroom and I got sick. Joe followed behind me and held my hair. After a good few minutes of sickness, I was better. I took his hand and we walked out and took a seat at the table. Everyone ate but I tried to ignore my plate. Joe, Kevin and Nick all noticed this and they stopped eating.
"Why aren't you guys eating."
"Because Allie isn't. She needs to eat."
"Fine, but I will regret it later. Sickness is kicking my butt today."
They all grow smiles on there faces and I just give them the sink eye. I eat the rest of my fruit on the plate and I did not feel right after it. I got up and tried to casually walk to the bathroom but it was coming quicker then I thought. I had to run to the bathroom and I heard a few people follow me. I rush in and I instantly get sick. I feel someone picking up my hair and another hand rubbing my back. I sit up and see the three boys. Kev was holding my hair while Joe was rubbing my back and Nick had a cup of water in his hand.
"Thanks guys."
"No problem. I remember we had to do the same things when we where younger and you had the stomach flu."
"Thanks for reminding me Nick. Then you guys got it the next day and we where all quarantined together."
We all laugh and we head back to the table.
"I'm good everyone. Just food not mixing well with the child."
They all have a good laugh as we sat down.
"So, when are you guys gonna reveal it?"
"I was thinking is Allies ok with this, we have the girls come on for LoveBug and at the end of the song, I kneel down and kiss Allies tummy and have someone record it for our instagrams."
"That's cute. I like it."
"Yeah, and then Oaklynn could do the same thing after it."
"Even better."
After lunch, we all spend time together and play games. Then the guys wanted to prank Joe sense he fell asleep.
"Kevin, Frankie. I say we throw Joe into the pool. Who's in."
"Sure."
"Revenge. But we have to see what Allie says. Or she won't be happy."
They all walk up to me and they had smiles on there faces.
"What are you boys up to."
"Can we throw Joe into the pool."
"Knock yourselves out. Just remember. Payback it a bitch."
"We know. Alright, let's do it."
All three of them pick him up from the couch and carry him outside. I grab my phone and record it. They throw him into the pool and when he came back up. He was not happy. Pri, Dani and I pushed the others in and we all laughed, until I was then pulled in by Joe by my feet. We had put our feet in the water so it wasn't bad. When I got up, I was pissed. The boys where laughing while Danielle was shaking her head.
"Like I said last time boys. Don't mess with the pregnant lady."
I looked at all of them and there smiles dropped. I jumped on Joes back and made him go under. Then Dani and Priyanka got into the pool and did the same thing. Then all us girls attacked Frankie. Then there parents spotted us. They didn't look happy but didn't care. They came out and took a set.
"Your lucky all the kids are napping right now or they would be in the pool also."
"Yeah, we should get out."
We all got out and Joe grabbed us all towels. He wrapped one around me and sat next to me with his arm around my shoulders. We dried off and then the girls came down and outside and to my surprise, Alena was holding Oaks hand while she was so interested in anything else. Alena and Val go over and Jump on Kevin while Oaklynn comes over and jumps on Joe. I laugh at the two and oak comes over and gives me a big hug. We all end up going back inside and everyone decided it was getting late so they headed home and to there hotel. Once it was just us. I put Oak down to bed and once I got back downstairs Joes phone went off.
"Hello... Yes this is Joe... I would love to, let me see what my wife thinks and we will get back to you on it... ok bye."
"Who was that?"
"Oh, it was Vogue. They wanna do a cover shoot with us about our story. So we would tell them everything that was important from when we first met to now. Then we would have the shoot the day after your appointment."
"Cool."
"What, you sound upset."
"Well what is they find out about me being pregnant. I don't wanna look fat in the photos."
"You won't look fat. You will look beautiful. An sexy."
"Thanks, but I'm not sure."
"Come on baby, it's a one time opportunity for us. It will be so much fun."
"Yeah I guess. Alright, let's do it."
"Great! I'll give them a call back and we should get the dates for the photo shoot and when we need the story in by."
He gives me a kiss and leaves the room. I clean up what was left from the day and head upstairs. I shower and get into bed. After I got out of the bathroom, Joe went and took a shower. I went into the closet and stole one of his sweatshirts. I had shorts on and his most comfortable sweatshirts. I got in bed and soon after he came out. He got in bed next to me and pulled me to the side of him. He put his arm around me and I gave him a kiss.
"Night baby. Love you."
"Night Joey. Love you too."
—————————
I hope you will like the part two of the story. The other book was getting very long so I decided this would be a good time to move to the next book.

If you are reading this and haven't read the first book, I advise you do. It would make so much more sense if you did.

Other then that I hope you stick around for more fun.
(1572 words)