He brushed his thumb over my hand, making me want him even more.

"Would you maybe want to come over today? It's me and Mady's anniversary."

He said, winking at me. I felt myself blush when he said my name.

"Okay, great. So you'll be over in a few? Alright, love you. Bye."

"So, they're coming?" I wanted to make sure, and Niall brushed a strand of my hair out of my eyes.

He nodded.

"Yep. They're on their way now. In the meantime.." Nialler teased, leaning in towards me.

I met him halfway, connecting our lips and shoving my tongue into his mouth. The blonde boy let out a small moan when I tugged on his hair, and I felt him sliding his hands up and down my waist as we kissed.

I giggled against his lips, reaching over and brushing my fingertips along his chest. I tugged on the collar of his shirt, pulling it down lower.

He immediately caught on, and he broke the kiss for a brief second to slip his shirt off over his head. I smoothed my fingers over his abs once again, and I felt him flinch as began to unbuckle his belt.

We were just about to make something happen when we heard a knocking at the door. Niall pulled away from me, rolling his eyes while we groaned. That's when I remembered he was still shirtless from before and his hair was more disheveled from usual.

"Hey, baby. As much as I like you not wearing a shirt, you need to put one on. The boys are here and you're distracting my virgin eyes." I tossed him his T-shirt, and he chuckled before slipping it on.

"So, I'm a distraction, eh?" He teased, brushing his thumb over my cheek as he leaned in again. I jokingly pushed him away.

"Answer the door, genius." I reminded him.

The second Niall had opened the door, I saw four guys standing in the doorway. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall, pulling him into a tight hug and nestling his face into his neck.

"Happy anniversary, Ni. I'm so happy for you and Mady," Harry told him, and I watched as Nialler flashed him a smile. When Harry noticed me, he ran over to embrace me in a tight hug. God, he smelled good.

"Mady! I missed you so much. How's it going?" He asked me, looking at me with those green eyes of his.

"It's going amazing. Nialler's been taking good care of me.." I winked at him, and I saw Niall blush from the corner of my eye. Aw, how adorable.

Zayn then ran towards me, kissing me on the cheek when he pulled into a hug. I felt my face heat up, wrapping my arms around his neck. The Bradford boy then pulled away, smiling at me.

"Congratulations, Mady. I've never seen Niall so happy in his life," he told me, and I only beamed at him.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Madddyyy!" Louis ran over to me, picking me up and swinging me around. He kissed both my cheeks, leaving a huge smile on my face. But, I knew he was only joking, and he knew he was, too.

"Lou! I missed you and your dirty mind." I told him, and he only smiled mischeviously at what I had said.

"Well, I'm back." He winked at me, pulling me into another hug.

Liam ran over to me as well, hugging me into his chest and rubbing circles into his back. Li really did give some great hugs, if I got to admit.

Although, he didn't bury and nestle his face into my neck the way Nialler did. God, I loved Niall and his sweet Horan hugs.