Chapter 34

A/N: SURPRISE! ANOTHER UPDATE! Haha... my mom is cureently trying to fix my retarded iPod... not that you care.. lol

SONG OF THE DAY: Viva La Vida by Coldplay (Just because it's Niall's favorite song, and I love it <3)

-------------------------------------------------------

Mady

"Niall, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I don't want you to get in trouble or anything because of me," I asked, as I found myself sitting down next to him on the floor. Nialler's laptop was resting loosely on his lap, and I stared at him as he typed.

"I'm positive. This needs to happen," he turned away from the screen to look over at me, brushing his thumb lightly across my cheek.

I smiled, and as I did so, I could tell the blonde was getting lost in my eyes; as I was to his.

"Just so you know," Niall started, a sweet look on his face. "You're mine. Don't you forget that."

I smiled at him. "You're the best."

I could feel myself leaning in, and the Irish boy did the same. If he'd let me, I would have my lips pressed against his forever; and hug him so hard, that I could breathe in his fresh Armani scent. Our noses brushed past each other, and I could see him blushing.

"You're so cute when you blush, Nialler," I told him, our foreheads pressed against each other. Niall rolled his eyes.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me, you adorable thing, you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, a huge smile on my face. With that, I slammed my lips against his, retaining as much passion as I could from it. I giggled against his lips, and Niall wrapped his arms around my waist.

It was clear to me now on how much I needed my Nialler, and I needed to feel his lips against mine. I loved the way our fingers interwined together, I loved how we touched, and how we would stare into each other's eyes without saying a word.

I loved every second of it. Breaking up with him was the stupidest thing I've ever done, and that's never going to change.

Apparently I had pulled away sooner that Nialler wanted me to, because he slammed my lips right back against his. He applied so much force that he nearly knocked me over, and that made me chuckle. He finally pulled away, and we were both gasping for air.

"Wow, Niall," I started, still in shock from everything that had went down. "I can't seem to get over how incredible you are."

I felt my face heating up as I talked. Niall looker to the floor, then looked up to finally meet my eyes. The blonde reached his hand out, sliding a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're more than incredible, you're more than beautiful," Nialler cupped my head, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "You... are my princess."

"And you are my prince," I told him, and I could see him blushing, though I was too.

"Now, let's start with that Twitcam," he informed me, and I linked my arm around his as he typed. He was even cute when he was tweeting.

"Alright, we'll be on air in a few seconds," Nialler informed me, interwining our fingers. As the last five seconds struck the timer, he squeezed my hand a little harder from underneath his laptop.

"Hey, fans," the Irish boy greeted, waving his free hand in front of the camera to welcome everyone. I was trying my hardest not to smile.

"I have news for you guys, especially Simon. Well, you guys know my girlfriend Mady, right? I'm here to tell Simon directly that there is no way I'm breaking up with her. See? We're even holding hands."

I felt my face heating up as he lifted our clasped hands in the air, proving to the world that he loved me. "That's right, Simon! You're never breaking us up!" I exclaimed, and Niall pulled me into a bone crushing hug after he ended the video.

I know the Twitcam went fast, but all we really intended to do was get our points across, and we did. So, we ended the video earlier than most people expected.

I was just so happy with everything right now. I was happy with how strong and brave my Nialler was, and how he was all mine; no one else's. I also had my best friend of the group, Harry. He was so loyal to me, and I felt as if he was my brother.

Louis was like a jack-in-the-box, he can be quiet when he needs to, but there is no promises of whether or not he'll spring up. Liam, well, he was Liam. He had a crush on me, so, yeah. Zayn was kind of the quiet guy, he was loyal; but quiet.

"Niall, I... need to talk to you," Liam said, suddenly standing in my boyfriend's doorway.

It felt so good to say that. My boyfriend. Nialler was my boyfriend.

"Do you... want me to leave you guys alone?" I asked, volunteering to leave. "I can if you want me to. It's no big deal."

"I'm sorry. It'll only be a second," Niall promised.

"It's all good. I'll be in the hallway." I smiled at him, heading out towards the door.

I had no idea on how everything was about to go down, and I had no intention on finding out, either. Hopefully I won't hear screaming, but a normal conversation between two bandmates.

~

------------------------------------------

A/N: So, what do you think? Will it be a normal conversation?

Other than that.. SWEET CHAPTER! Right? hehe.. IT WAS SOOO FUN TO WRITE!

(Yet awkward at the same time.. okay I have to go before I get yelled at)

-Reese Styles<3