Chapter 28

A/N: Update!(: I felt like I was mean enough in the last chapter to @Miss_Nialler, so I won't wait too long. I never do.. haha. The reason I update so often is because either @Jamie_Niall_Penguin or @Miss_Nialler forces me to work on it. Well, that, or the fact that I have literally NO LIFE. I mean, I'm ALIVE, but you guys know what I mean. Anyways, I'm going to shut up now. x

SONG OF THE DAY: All I Want For Christmas Is You by Big Time Rush (I don't know. Random one I guess..)

-------------------------------------

Mady

I didn’t know why Niall was so upset in the first place, but I couldn’t help but feel sympathy towards him. I didn’t know why he crying, but it sure as heck hurt me to watch the tears roll down his cheeks. When he finally pulled away, I reached over him, using the back of my sleeve to dry his tears.

His blue eyes were filled with sadness, and I slid a few bangs back from his forehead. He bit his lip, trying his absolute hardest not to break down again.

“Nialler, what’s wrong?” I asked, concern spreading through my face. The blonde only shook his head in response.

"I... I don't want to talk about it," he sniffed, rubbing his eyes constantly. "I...I've got to go."

"Wait! Niall!" I called after him, but he already ran away from me as fast as lightning.

All I know is, it's killing me to find out what caused my Nialler to be so upset. Normally when in a relationship, you want to tell your partner everything. And, for some reason my blonde boyfriend didn't want to do that. I sighed, rubbing up and down my arms because I was cold. My sleeves we still drenched from Niall's tears, and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

All I could do now was sit here, and wait. I'd climb the car with my hands clasped together over my lap, waiting. Waiting for the boys to come back outside from Simon's, and to have an answer to all my problems.

It wasn't long until five figures flashed before me, stepping outside and closing the door to the house behind them. They all wore plain expressions on their face, looking down to the ground as they approached the car.

The first boy to step through the door was the curly haired lad. His hands were stuffed in his pockets, and his green eyes were practically glued to the floor. His cheeks were red and bitten from the cold, a plain expression forming on his lips.

The second member was wearing stripes, his caramel colored hair parted to the side. His navy eyes were fixed on the sidewalk, and I even saw a small frown plastered to fit his lips. Zayn followed after him, and then finally Liam.

Everything was dead silent, even when they opened the car doors to step inside. Something peculiar was going on here, and I was determind to find out what it was. One way or another, I'm going to be informed.

The ride to the house was silent too, and as Liam pulled in the driveway, the boys calmly walked inside. From where I could see, there was no sign of Nialler anywhere. I sighed, trying my best to fight back the tears as I chewed my bottom lip.

Niall

Right now, I was walking along the grass with my head facing downwards. I couldn't bare the thought about breaking up with Mady. It was practically eating me alive. I'm not exactly sure of my true feelings for her, but all I know is I don't want to be apart from her. And, that's that.

When I finally reached home, I slowly creaked open the door and stepped inside. I threw my coat down on the floor, brushing my fingertips along the top of the railing of the staircase. Hearing a few voices from my bandmates, I quickly scurried up the stairs to my room. I quickly closed the door behind me, jumping on my bed as I did so.

A twirled a few locks of my blonde hair around my finger. My blue eyes roamed down to look at m bed sheets, and I rubbed the spot where Mady would usually lay. I felt so empty fight now; so vague without her next to me. I knew I was going to have to tell her sooner or later, because Simon was literally forcing me. I sighed, dreading the day it would all go down.

I think it was clear to everyone that this was the worst day all week, since all the other days so far were great. Everything was happening really fast, but I liked that. I like how fast we've connected with Mady, and as each day goes by we realize we like her even more.

"Nialler. You okay?" I heard Lou's voice quietly as he creaked open the door a little further. I sighed, readjusting my sitting position.

"No. I'm not. I feel absolutely terrible," My voice quavered as I spoke, and Louis quickly scurried to my side when he noticed. He rubbed circles into my back, and I took a deep breath.

"Look, man. You'll get through this. We'll all get through this; together. We have each other. Don't worry. We won't let you lose Mady. I promise." Louis attemped to calm me down, and for a second he actually brought a smile to my lips. It quickly faded away, though.

"Thanks, but I'm not sure," I admitted. "I mean, what if it's too late, Louis? What if I screwed everything up between me and Mady? I didn't tell her what Simon told me yet. I'm a terrible boyfriend. The worst ever."

"No, you're not. You're just.. not used to being tied down to one girl," Tommo explained. "I know how you feel. Trust me, I've screwed up with Eleanor plenty of times. Too many to count. But, if you really believe you love each other, all will be good."

"Do you really think so?" I clasped my hands together.

Lou nodded. "I know so." He beamed at me, leaving his hand to rest on my shoulder. I quickly hugged him, and afterwards he was on his way out the door.

I know the next few days that were about to come along were going to be rough, but I always knew I had the boys around to protect me. It was amazing how close the five of us were, although we are in a band, so that may be a huge portion of the reason.

At the same time, we clicked instantly. We weren't forced into getting to know each other, it's something that we took the time and chance to do ourselves. And, these are the moments in life that I'm most thankful that we did that in the first place. Because, if we wouldn't of, we wouldn't be where we were now. And, neither would Mady.