Wolfgang - 🍋

"heat is UNBEARABLE!" Wolfgang complained. The heat WAS almost unbearable. Warly had to remove his best it was so hot.he also had tried to put the majority of his hair up than usual, while Wolfgang had ripped his toga(I think that's what they're called) to get rid of SOME of the heat. Warly and Wolfgang had to go find food and gather wood as so did everyone else but Wolfgang just ended up finding each other and then just, worked together. But for some reason, warly couldn't stop staring at Wolfgang. Specifically his chest. He only had a few chesthairs and big profound muscless with a fairly detailed six-pack, with round nipples. But as warly was staring Wolfgang had noticed him catching glances at his chest every now and then. Wolfgang had to admit, he is a fairly good looking man. His curly hair and beard, a beautiful white rounded eyes, with very cute freckles everywhere. But then Wolfgang decided to speak up. "Why is curly haired man looking at Wolfgang like that?" Warly seemed to just snap out of his trance and then almost just stopped breathing. He stared at wolfgang for a short while in silence and then spoke up "i-i-i I just i-ummm  I don't I *ahem*" he stuttered on for a while the quietly whispered "Zut!" Under his breath, as he does not usually swear but Wolfgang is Russian and does not understand french so to Wolfgang it just sounds like nonsense.

Warly just looked away shyly as he felt his heat up then stopped stuttering as they stared at each other for a short while, but then looked away from the larger male and went back to picking berrys and cursing random words in French. But Wolfgang wasn't letting up. He stood behind the smaller man not saying anything, his shadow falling stop of him. Warly turned around slowly with his face now on fire with embarrassment. For some odd reason this whole situation was turning him on, he was NEVER the type to feel these kind of things, hell! Just thinking these thing made him even MORE embarrassed! In to Wich turned him on even more. But as Wolfgang was looking him over in silence with squinted eyes, as if he was angry with the male, but he VERY rearly gets angry. He noticed other small tent forming in his pants. "Well well well~ what does Wolfgang have here?" Warly looked down only to be met with a boner forming in his pants. "pourquoi suis-je si excité quand je suis soudainement embarrassé?!?!" He angerly thought to   himself as his face felt hotter than it has ever been before! "Does leetle man need help want help with day?~" Wolfgang whispered in his ear while gently rubbing the smaller man's buldge. Warly was a moaning mess already, eyes wide, one hand covering his mouth and the other hand roughly  gripping the larger male's muscle-y arms tightly, legs growing weak. "P-please~" the french gasped out between moans. "P-please what?" "Merde! You know what I want! Just do it!" He yelled in anger, his voice tremoring from the gentle rubs now becoming rough grabs. "I think you mean, 'just do me!' heheheh!" Warly was becoming angered with the teasing.

Imma edit this tomorrow but I'm just to tired right now, sorry if it was just getting good 😗
Also I lost my glasses sence contamination so I'm an ugly little shit sorry for the horrible shit that your about to see m8es. 😐

 🤬Fuck I'm ugly

🤬
Fuck I'm ugly...