Chapter 2 Laya

Laya stared at the tall and large school building. It's mass gave her a sick feeling. THe strange green, orange bricks and the rectangular shape gave her the feeling. And that's how she knew she was right where she was supposed to be. So she marched forward into the building. Inside the lights were bright, students like Laya were walking around.

Then just as Laya was getting to the hall the bell rang."Perfect timing" Laya said to herself as other students ran down the hall. But Laya yawned and peacefully walked down the hall of madness. She walked down the bright walls of the school and the dark blue lockers. She thought it was peaceful and was her typical day.

She entered the classroom, the teacher was talking about certain chemical reactions he turned to Laya giving her a dirty look." Ms. Barinsion someday could you please show up on time. Cause your grades have something to say about your late entrances." Laya shrugged and walked to the back of the room where her table sat. Laya really didn't care about this class. She was already amazing at chemistry and even with her being late she would get good grades. Which was good enough for her.

Later Laya sat at lunch with her friends ,Mike, Tobin, Even, Gio, Jayed, and Laya herself. All of them have been friends since 3rd grade and they all were great friends. Gio sat down and started picking at his lunch, somewhat eating the gross looking food. Then Tobin said" Mr. Vendernot is after you Laya, he's going to get you". Laya rolled her eyes and then said" he can't match my chemical wiz"." "oohhh miss cocky gonna go after the teacher" Gio said, giving a quiet laugh, Jayed smirked and gave a quick chuckle to the joke. Everybody stared at each other silently then the group broke into laughter.