"Not only him, but the beta and the deltas too. Taeyong, Johnny, and Kun have done great things for the safety of our pack. I'd like to thank them." Mark said as the crowd clapped for them.

"Also, Xiaojun, WinWin, Hendery, Ten, YangYang, and Lucas for being part of border patrol." He said.

"Jaehyun for being one of the greatest pack warriors of our time." Mark said.

"Yuta, Doyoung, Jungwoo, Haechan, Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle, and Jisung for running the Neo Culture Technology corporation when the rest of us members couldn't." Mark said.

I looked out at the crowd and saw many familiar faces that have grown up with me. The pack children were now adults with mates or expecting children. Our own parents were nearing the end of their time, graying as they should.

The guys and us were ranging from our early forties to late forties.

I made eye contact with Jaehyun who was standing with his own two daughters and one son. He nodded as he knew I was feeling emotional. I nodded back before paying attention to the ceremony.

Dohyun, Johnny's son, and Kun's son stepped up to the stage when Mark mind linked them to.

Mark let the deltas go first in the ceremony since they ranked under beta and alpha.

Johnny and Kun held their own knife before cutting a slit in their palm. The blood ran down in the cup.

Their sons had their own knife and did the same. The pack felt the power shift from Johnny and Kun to their sons.

"The new deltas, everyone. Congratulations." Mark announced official to the pack. The pack members bowed before standing up again.

Mark handed Taeyong and his son knives. They did the same ritual, and the power shifted.

"The new beta." Mark said. The pack bowed before mumbling 'beta'. My eyes started tearing up at the next part.

Mark motioned for Dohyun to take a knife as well. Mark cut his hand and let the blood trickle down. Dohyun inhaled before doing the same.

"The new alpha. The new king." Mark said as his last official announcement. "Thank you, everyone. You've been kind to me. It was a pleasure being your alpha and king."

The pack bowed in respect to Mark and I, but also Dohyun. Mark dismissed the pack to have their pack meal for the event.

Mark walked over when he saw me sniffle. He had a hand on my waist and the other one caressing my cheek.

"It's okay, my mate." He said.

I burrowed my face in his neck when I started to cry. His hand ran along my back as he kissed my head.

"Mate." I heard Dohyun growl before Mark and I glanced up to see what was happening.

His eyes were silver since his wolf was partially out. He walked through the pack before standing in front of a girl.

"Oh, no, no, no." Jaehyun said in protest. "Uh-uh." He said but he was completely ignored.

Dohyun wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's daughter whose eyes were silver too.

Mark pulled me along to them. Dohyun was completely oblivious to us since his eyes were only on his mate.

"I guess we're, what humans call, in-laws." Mark said to Jaehyun. Jaehyun sighed before accepting the fact.

"It's good to know it's your kid, man." Jaehyun said before giving Mark a hug. They patted each other on the back before noticing that I was bawling my eyes out.