28

REAL LIFE

"You're real every single part of you." She smiled. "From your eyes to your lips down to your..." she laughed. "Your real to me." He smiled and lean in and kissed her.

"And cut." The bell rung. "Such good chemistry." Jarred said.

"We have a 30 minute break and then we're filming London and Nicole's meet." Jarred said

Aria smirked at Timothèe.
"30 minutes." Timothèe mouthed smiling. They both quickly ran to Aria's dressing room. Aria pulled Timotheè by his collar and kissed him.

Timotheè's hand ran down Aria's sides gripping her waist. He leaned her against her door. They broke away so Aria could open the door.
Once the door was opened Timothèe grab Aria pushing her against the wall.

Timothèe picked Aria up and walked her over to the couch.He leaned her against the couch gently.He  softly kissed her neck. "Timmy." She moaned running her hands through his hair.

Soon Aria Flipped them over so she was on top and lifted Timothèe's shirt. "Wow you are really eager." He laughed. "Shut up." Aria said in between kisses. "Will do."

The two were making out. Timothèe was now on top again. Sliding his hand up Aria's shirt and gripping her waist grinding into her.

As Timothèe was taking Aria's shirt off there was a knock on the door. The two jumped and Timmy scrambled to get his shirt on. Aria fixed herself and went to the door.

"20 minutes." Rebecca said. Aria sighed with relief. "I'm so glad that it was you." Rebecca smiled. "I always have your back." The girls did their handshake.

"Timmy let's go."

Once they were back on set Rebecca and Aria were ready for their scene. "Remember London is angry not hysterical." Rebecca nodded.

The two girls got into character. "And Action." London walked into the room. "Nicole! Nicole! Where is he." Nicole looked up from the papers scattered around the desk.

"Michael?"
"Yes Michael!" She exclaimed. "He's right there...well he was right there." Nicole said. London sighed. "How did you lose him." London was angry at this point. "Well he is a ghost." London rolled her eyes.

"Just channel him." Nicole said. London closed and focused her mind on her brother.
She opened her eyes and gasped. "Micheal isn't dead." She said Unbelievably.

Nicole stopped what she was doing. "What the hell do you mean?" She asked getting up and walking over to her. "If he isn't dead how is his ghost-" "spirit." London corrected. "Spirit still here?" London thought for a second.

"Someone's keeping him alive he's in a coma I saw the tubes and stuff." The two girls look at each other. "Remember that guy who was acting a little funny." Nicole said. "Aaron?" London questioned. Nicole nodded her head.

"He seemed to know a whole lot about Michael and his death." Nicole said, "oh my god London what if he killed or tried to kill Micheal."

INSTAGRAM

@tchalmentIsn't she pretty😩

@tchalment
Isn't she pretty😩

User1
My ship is sailing I repeat
My ship is sailing

beccaW
Make his pockets hurt
|
arispell
Not now Becca

Madi_lovey
This is so cute

User7
Timothèe  just ask her out

How's everyone. I hope your all safe a well, have a good day, afternoon, or night.

Stay amazing

Vote and comment