0.6

Text messages

Rainbows&Dicks
Aria=Twinkies
Rebecca=Cupcake

Cupcake
So what time should
You be over

Twinkies
Around 3ish

Why?

Cupcake
Good.
Sis has a dick appointment

Twinkies
Well i-okay

Cupcake
What wrong with
That?????

Twinkies
Nothing. Nothing do
Ya do boo

Cupcake
Your a crackhead

Twinkies
Expect you do crack

Cupcake
We've been over this
I do METH!

Twinkies
💀💀💀
Whatever

Cupcake
Bye ima look at shawn
Mendes molest a mic
And wish it was me

Twinkies
You need help. Like
Actual mental help

Cupcake
And you need to stop
Your Timothée Chalamet
Obsession

Twinkies
Its not an obsession
It's a way of life

Cupcake
Gurl-I-
Bye

(Read at 12:10)

Real life

ARIA SAT ON HER BED watching The King on Netflix having nothing better to do on her Wednesday afternoon. She soon paused her movie to go into her kitchen to get herself something to eat. "I really need to get food." She said to herself getting a hot pocket from her freezer. She placed her hot pocket in the microwave for a minute and got a napkin went back to her room and continued the king. Aria watched two episodes of friends checked the time to see it nearing towards three and got ready to go to Rebecca's.

"Hiya." Aria said when Rebecca opened the door. "Hiya." She responded. "Okay what we doin'?" Aria asked flopping onto Becca's white couch. "We can make brownies." Aria's eyes lit up. "And we can watch The fosters." The two girls went into Becca's kitchen and got out ingredients. "Hello guys welcome back to cooking with becca and ari." Becca said once she set up her camera. "Today we make brownies." Aria said trying to say brownies in a French accent.

"Step one pour in your brownie mix." Aria poured in the mix. "Next your water or milk but we're using milk." Aria looked in becca's fridge for milk, "we don't have milk so we're gonna use water." Aria laughed at her friend. The two stopped following directions and messed up Rebecca's whole kitchen. "ARE YOU FUCKING DOM!" Aria said as Rebecca poured the brownie mix on her. "NO YOUR FUCKING DOM!" The two girls broke into a laughing fit.

"As you can see this video was a mess, tune in next time to see me eat glass." Rebecca ended the video. "Let's clean up and order takeout." Aria nodded still laughing.

Rebecca left the room. Aria thought it was the perfect time to pull a prank.
She hid behind a Corner and once she heard Becca coming close she jumped out. "Ahhhh!" She yelled, "Stop! I could've dropped my Croissant." Aria laughed. "Your a dork."

Instagram

@arispellEnjoy this masterpiece @tchalamet until  I clean up Rebecca's home✌

@arispell
Enjoy this masterpiece @tchalamet until  I clean up Rebecca's home

{8,564 likes & 9,460 comments}

tchalamet
Ouuu a masterpiece am I???
|
arispell
@tchalamet stfu
|
User4
Aria that is no way to talk to your
Future husband
|
beccaW
@user4 yeah!

User5
My ship is happening

User2
I've been wanting this

User7
Did we forget about
Bandy or????
|
user10
@user7
We don't speak of that that trash