Chapter 3 - Dumbledore

3rd Persons Pov

"No," came a voice, "She stays in Azkaban and that is that teaching her to do magic will only make it worse, I trust you should know that, Albus."

"Yes, Cornelius, I do know that however, she has not done anything wrong and as far as I hear from the Azkaban guards she has behaved herself and has always obeyed orders, despite treatment," said Albus Dumbledore. 

For one moment Albus forgot why he was defending the daughter of his nemesis, but then he remembered, he needed her. He needed her because he wanted a back-up plan in case Potter died. He had no real care for the girl and he had already decided that if she survived the war he would kill her anyway.

"Albus? Are you alright? You appear to have gone into a trance," came the concerned voice of Cornelius Fudge - The Minister Of Magic. 

Albus left his thoughts and returned back to Earth, "I am quite alright Cornelius, anyway not to worry, back to the point," he continued, "May Bianca go to Hogwarts?" He said this a lot more firmly than he had originally intended, but it seemed to have some effect upon the minister because after only a few more minutes of heavy persuasion the minister gave in.

"Fine Albus, I give you permission to take Riddle to Hogwarts and teach her magic," he continued, "However, if any bad should happen you will be the one taking the blame."

"I fully understand that Cornelius, I will now go to Azkaban and collect her," Albus said and apparated away. 

However, just before he left he swore he heard the Minister Of Magic mumble something which sounded a lot like, "This is a huge mistake..." 

A/N Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short, I will make the next one longer (hopefully) please vote and comment! Also thank you for 100+ reads!