Chapter 1 - Azkaban

Warning may contain strong language and violent scenes.

Azkaban

November the 8th 1981

Sirius's POV

I was in the corner of my cell, minding my own business I might add, when I heard crying, it sounded like a baby, Wait no! I must be going mad, what would a baby be doing in azkaban?

Just as I was about to go back to my corner, I heard a yell, which came from my oh so favourite cousin, Bellatrix. Note the sarcasm.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE DARK PRINCESS!? GET HER OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANT!"

"Shut up Lestrange!" Came a voice that I recognized as Kingsley Shacklebolt, it was only then I realised he was carrying a small baby girl with jet black hair, pale skin and bright red eyes, that was crying her head off, and who could blame her?

"Kingsley, who is that child and what is she doing here?" I asked.

"You'll know exactly who this child is being one of the Dark Lords most faithful deatheaters, Black," He continued," And you really shouldn't be surprised to see it here."

"Lestrange, Black, listen," He commanded," this child is far too young to survive here on her own, so on the Ministers orders she shall have the cell between you both, you will be given access to it so you can feed her and raise her, until you die or she dies."

He opened up the cell between us and put the child on the cold stone floor, he locked the cell and then exploded both sides so we could get in, and walked away without a word.

Bellatrix jumped up and scrambled through the whole and began comforting the girl before I could even think, after my mind had processed this shocking scene I climbed through the hole into the cell as well, "Bellatrix do you know this child?" I asked.

"Of course I do!" She replied, "She's the Dark Lord's daughter!"

"She's WHAT!?"

"The Dark Lord's daughter, do I have to spell it out?"

"Whatshername?Howoldisshe?Whatdidshedotogethere?" I asked in one breath.

"Say that again, but slower and one question at a time," she said.

"What's her name?"

"Bianca Riddle."

"How old is she?"

"One."

"She's WHAT!?"

"One, do you aggravate me on purpose? Or does it come naturally?"

"What did she do to get here?"

"She existed." Bella stated simply.

"Merlin's Bullocks!" I exclaimed,"You can't throw a child in Azkaban just because of there parents!"

"Precisely, Dumbledore isn't the Saint you think is he? Letting a one-year old go to Azkaban."

"DON'T SPEAK ABOUT DUMBLEDORE LIKE THAT!" I shouted, but secretly I knew she was right, Dumbledore isn't a saint letting Bianca go to Azkaban.

In fact he is probably far from a saint...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter! Please tell me what you think, I am sorry it's short but I didn't want to time skip in this chapter.