Kennedy make a face and then looked at her friends. "I'll see y'all tomorrow", she said.

"Okay girl", one of them said.

"Bye", they both said.

Her friends walked away.

"We're alone", Kennedy said.

"I don't know what you want from Kendrick or if you just want him in your life in some type of way but you need to tell him the truth", Diamond said.

"About what?", Kennedy asked.

"You know what I'm talking about", Diamond said.

"I don't", Kennedy said.

"Javonte is NOT his", Diamond said.

Kennedy pauses and hesitates. "Yes..he is", Kennedy said.

"He's not", Diamond said. "I got the test done and he's not"

"You did what!?", Kennedy asked. "I didn't give you the permission to do that. I didn't give you the permission to get anything from my child"

"Well I did and I'm glad I did", Diamond said.

"You must really be a jealous ass bitch that you had to go and doubt he was his", Kennedy said as she got in diamonds face.

"More like his mom wanted me to do it", Diamond said. "She had her doubts about you and see was right"

Kennedy backs up a little.

"You need to tell him or I'll have to. And if you want this situation to end better it's better hearing it from you", Diamond said. "Now I don't like you, I never did and we both know that and me giving you this chance to come clean is a gift"

Kennedy looks down. "If it wasn't for me you and Kendrick wouldn't even be together", she said as she looked up. "He was ready to move on but I told him to stop being stubborn and put his pride to the side and get you back because I knew that's what he wanted, so you owe me"

"Well I guess you telling him that Javonte isn't his for yourself will be my debt", Diamond said as she folded her arms. "And you got till the end of tomorrow"

"That's not enough time", Kennedy said.

"Make it enough", Diamond said.  "Kendrick is thinking I'm hiding something and he isn't even talking to me"

"That's not my problem", Kennedy said. "Nobody told you to go behind my back and his to get a DNA test"

Diamond rolls her eyes. "You got till tomorrow tops", Diamond said.

"I got till I feel like it", Kennedy said. "Besides, Dante's birthday party is tomorrow and you wouldn't want Kendrick to miss it because he's mad right?"

"...you till the Sunday at 10", Diamond said.

"Mmm", Kennedy said.

Diamond begins to walk away but then she stops and turns around and sees Kennedy walking away. "wait", Diamond said.

Kennedy stops and turns around.

Diamond walks closers to her. "Why'd you do it?", she asked.

Kennedy looks down. "I don't have to explain that to you", she said.

"You don't", Diamond said. "But it would be nice to know why. I mean was it because you wanted him in your life still or because you thought that he'd take you back and wife you up? What was it"

"It wasn't any of that", Kennedy said quickly. "I did it because he was a better fit okay"

Diamond makes a face.

Kennedy sighed. "I was drunk okay and I had sexual with his guy and of course we didn't use a condom but I don't even know who he is. I can't even remember what he looked like", she said.

Diamond looks shocked.

"So I panicked... I told Kendrick he was the dad", she said. "Kendrick may not have liked me as much as he liked you but he always been there for me. He had a good future and his parents had money, and I believed if he had the chance to be a dad that he'd be a good one"

"But you lie?", she asked.

"Yes, Diamond. I lied okay. You think I don't wanna tell him the truth, I do. But he's gotten so attached and so happy to be a dad that I don't even know where to start", Kennedy said. "I mean why do you think I don't let Javonte spend the night?"

Diamond was silent.

"And I'm sorry for anything bad that's happening in your relationship because of it, but you shouldn't have dig into something you had no business digging into", she said.

"You're right I shouldn't have...but I want the best for Kendrick and him getting hurt by the shit that you're doing is wrong and the longer you wait, the worst it'll be", Diamond said.

"...I'll tell him when I'm ready and that's that", she said.

Diamond nods. "Whatever Kennedy", she said as she walked to her car.

Kennedy sighed and started walking to her car again.

TO BE CONTINUED....