He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood.

Klaus: I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry.

He twists his head and kills him. Elena, Matt and Bonnie are shocked. Klaus smiles.
Stefan is in the parking lot and has the crowbar in his stomach. He wakes up and removes it.
Dana and Chad are sitting on the floor. Matt is next to Tyler's body.

Matt: He killed him.
Elena: He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire.
Klaus: And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping.

He grabs Elena's arm and looks at her. Elena makes a sign to Bonnie and she leaves with Matt. Rebekah looks at Elena.

Rebekah: So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier.
Klaus: Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?

Rebekah drags Tyler behind her by his arm and leaves. Klaus looks at Elena.

Klaus: Just ignore her. Petty little thing.
Elena: You're gonna hurt Sky so much. You're hurting the people she cares about.
Klaus: And what do you know about my daughter?
Elena: I know that she is scared from you and she wants nothing to do with you.
Klaus: You're wrong.
Elena: Am I really?

Matt and Bonnie are in the hallway.

Matt: What are you going to do?Bonnie: I have no idea. The curse he's talking about is a thousand years old. My grimoires don't go back that far.
Matt: Can you ask those dead witches that helped you before?
Bonnie: I don't have contact with them anymore...They cut me off when I brought Jeremy back to life. That's it! I can't contact the dead. Jeremy can.

Mystic Falls High School

Elena is comforting Dana. Stefan enters the gym.

Elena: Stefan...
Stefan: Klaus.
Klaus: Come to save your damsel, mate?
Stefan: I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty.
Klaus: Well, you broke that pledge once already.
Stefan: Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do.
Klaus: Fair enough. Let's drink on it.
[Pointing to Dana and Chad.] Kill them. What are you waiting for? Kill them.
Elena: No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said...

Klaus hits her so hard that she falls on the floor. Stefan rushes over to Klaus, his fangs out. Klaus grabs him by the throat.

Klaus: She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up.
Stefan: Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!
Klaus: Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this...

He compels him.

Klaus: Stop fighting.
Stefan: Don't do this, don't do this.
Klaus: I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it.
Stefan: Don't...Don't...

Klaus compels him.

Klaus: You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey.Elena: No. Stefan!
Klaus: Now kill them. Ripper.

Stefan vamps out, rushes over to Dana and kills her by drinking her blood.

Mystic Falls High School

Caroline wakes up on the floor. Rebekah has her phone.

Rebekah: We didn't have mobile telephones in my day. Would have made life a whole lot easier, I suppose.