They kiss. Rebekah walks towards them in the hallway.

Rebekah: You two are adorable.

They look at her.

Caroline: Uh, do we know you?Rebekah: You're Caroline, Elena's friend, which makes you Tyler. The werewolf.

Caroline walks between Tyler and Rebekah.

Caroline: And who are you?
Rebekah: I'm the new girl.

She vamps out.

Tyler: Caroline!

Rebekah rushes over to Caroline.
In the pool room, Bonnie and Matt are putting toilet paper on the swimming pool.

Bonnie: This is fun, right?
Matt: You sound like Caroline.
Bonnie: Come on, I am embracing her philosophy. You should be more into this.
Matt: I know. Where's Jeremy tonight?Bonnie: I haven't talked to him all day. We're having, um...He, uh, he told me about seeing Vicki.
Matt: Ohh. Good, I'm glad that you know.
Bonnie: I'm sorry. Is it weird talking about your sister like this?
Matt: No, I...I just kind of want to see her myself, you know? I mean, I never got to say good-bye to her.

He exhales.

Matt: Do you realize that just last summer, you and I were lifeguards at the pool? And the only two problems I had in my life were that Elena was breaking up with me and I sucked at CPR.
Bonnie: Everything was so different then.
Matt: Yeah. Now Elena's dating a vampire, you're a witch, my sister's a ghost, and...I'm...I'm just a guy who's wondering how life got so screwed up.
Bonnie: It's crazy, Matt. I...I can't imagine what it must be like for you.
Matt: It just, uh, kind of explains why I'm not that into senior prank night. I'll go grab a couple more rolls. Then we'll hit the gym.

Matt enters the men's room. He goes into the three stalls and grabs the toilet paper from each one. On his way out, one of the doors open by itself behind him. He enters the stall, sees some graffiti that says "R.I.P. Vicki" and then closes the door. Vicki's behind him.

Vicki: I'm here, Matt. I can help you.

He doesn't hear her.
In the gym Dana is struggling to stay on one foot.

Klaus: Keep it up.
Elena: Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?
Klaus: Stefan's on a time out.

The doors open. Bonnie and Matt enter.

Elena: Bonnie, get out of here!

Klaus rushes over to Bonnie.

Klaus: Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started.

He looks over at Dana.

Klaus: Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight.

He looks at Bonnie.

Klaus: I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?Bonnie: That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me.
Klaus: Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix.

Rebekah enters with Tyler.

Tyler: Get off of me!
Rebekah: Hush now.
Klaus: I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean.
Rebekah: Don't be an ass.

She throws Tyler into Klaus's arms.

Elena: Leave him alone!
Klaus: I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually.