Red regroups himself, as suddenly he snaps a finger making us both flinch and prepare to fight. But nothing came, until I heard the sound of electric zaps and a shout coming from next to me.

"Hudson!" Panic suddenly shoots throughout me as I see him kneeling as some kind of electricity net was shot around his arms. He was paralyzed into one position as I felt the pain between our bond. My hands reach out to help him, until Red stops me.

"I wouldn't touch him if I were you, dear." Red looks to me with glowing red eyes, as the green ones I had seen before had completely vanished. Red was an evil mutant, there was no doubt about it. "Now, time to get on with business as usual!" He rejoices, slowly standing up. "Congratulations Commander G-R72, your mission has now been completed. By the authority in me, the position of the throne is now yours."

I scowl at him, wanting to help Hudson. "What do you mean?" I say with a look on my face that could kill. "There is no more Commander, and there certainly was no mission involved with him!"

He simply chuckles. "From all of the moments you've been with that boy, you surely should've seen this one coming, my dear." He plays with his fingernails.

"Yeah, how I'm about to blow your brain straight out of your ass?" I shout back, channeling my strength. "I so saw this one coming."

I didn't hesitate, as I send my sword flying straight towards Red's face. But my eyes widen, as some kind of invisible force field appeared in front of him, deflecting the weapon. I channel my powers more, making the beam stronger, but the force field wouldn't budge.

"Stop wasting your energy on me, girl," he spits, standing up. Fear rises in me as he begins walking down his throne. "Hudson's mission all along was to round up the final mutants and being them back to me, isn't that right Commander?"

But Hudson stays kneeled on the ground, unable to talk as the electricity made his body useless.

"And today, he finally did it!" Red exclaims. "He never loved you, or the three other damned mutants inside this Capitol right now! It was all a lie. And now the object he loved all along is his!" He points up to his throne as he rages, summoning his sword and pointing it straight at me. Red was now twenty feet away from me, and approaching quickly.

"Stop it! You're the one who's lying. The bond between us has brought us closer than ever!" I shout, knowing that Hudson truly loved me, and whatever game Red was playing he wouldn't win.

But then, he smirks again as his eyes turn an even deeper shade of red. "Do you want to know more about the bond connecting you both, then?" He questions, and I shake my head.

"No!" I shout. But suddenly I felt my limbs move without my command, as my knees hit the ground with such force, the tiles crack beneath me. I failed  to resist, as Red's eyes were compelling me to move as he commanded. It felt as if two tons of rock were being put on top of me, as the pressure around me became impossibly thick. It was painful, as I fight to suppress a cry.

"The bond between you two was never created by your pathetic parents," Red rages, gripping his sword so hard that his knuckles turn white. "It was created by me!"

"T-That's impossible..." I manage to croak as the pressure on me was hardly allowing for me to breathe. I struggled to breathe, as my breaths were labored and deep.

"Anything is possible, dear." Suddenly with his compelling powers, I was sent flying back into a cement wall as the tile cracks around me once more. A sharp cry emits from my throat, before the wind was knocked out of me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Hudson trembling—but not from the electricity this time. It was anger. And I hadn't felt this much in him ever before.