Chapter 1

It's wierd how I have a lot of crushes. I've had about 50 in my entire life and off all of them l just dated Edwin. Of course it didn't last long because he thought l was cheating on him. l wasn't though. He just kept getting jeolous when l say,'' That boy is cute. Hey he is hot!''

But now he is dating Jennifer. l actually think they make a cute couple. But rightnow l have a crush on Daniel. But this is not just any crush l had. l love him. lt's like the longest crush l had. Honestly l change my crush like every 2 weeks. Or maybe a month. But Daniel l had a crush on him for like a year already,going gor 2.

"l really like him Kiara." l told her.

Kiara is my friend.

"l noticed. You haven't even said 'hey he is so cute oh my god.' to like any cute boy you see on the street." Kiara said closing her locker.

''Atleast you noticed.'' I got my stuff and went to class.

lt was true it was December 1st. Almost the end of the first semester. We were heading to class, when l saw Daniel. l was gonna go talk to him if it wasn't for Kiara to get my wrist.

"Don't even think about it Crystal."

"What's the big deal? l always talk to him. lt isn't the first time l make a move.''

''l know but this time you can't."

''Why??" l said in a whining voice. And stopping my feet. l always whine.

''You haven't heard?" Kiara looked at me surprised.

"About me talking to Daniel so he could notice me. Yes l've heard. Now let me go."

"No not that. About Daniel."

"Bieng so hot. I know!"

"Stop joking Crystal. I'm serious."

"What is it." l said in a tone that shows l was bored.

"You see that girl talking to Daniel." Kiara said trying not to point at her.

She was so pretty l was jeolous.

"Ugh no. He's gonna pay attention to her now. l mean look at her she's pretty." I said.

"Daniel's dating her."

"WHAT!? No this can't be. You better be joking." l hope she was joking. But l kinda knew she wasn't. The truth is Kiara is an honest person.

"You'd think l will be joking on my best friend? No Crystal, l would never do that."

l hated it when she is right. Kiara is better than me in so many ways. To start off she's honest. Which l'm clearly not. l lie a lot. l guess l have basic grades, in each report card l have. Atleast one C.

"How? I mean, yeah she's pretty but I make such a better couple with Daniel." I said flipping my hair. " Why did Daniel asked her out anyways?"

"Actually, they say that She asked him out-"

"That's breaking the rule! Girls can't ask a boy out! It's just a no! Boys ask girls out. Is just how it goes." I said. Even though I know it's stupid. Kiara used to say that and I told her 'that's such a stupid rule' but now I wanted to use it for my madness.
I guess she noticed I lied about me believing the rule but she went along with it.

"Crystal I know you don't like my rule but Daniel seems to like her too. I'm sorry but you need to move on." Kiara told me.

I was shocked. How can Kiara tell me to move on when Daniel was the only boy I usually like?!!

"I can't believe you just said that." I told her.

"I'm sorry but the only rule I made up and you agreed is 'If a boy likes her girl,you can't interrupt their relationship.'"

"Shut up Kiara. Yeah I know I agreed on that but you think me liking Daniel is a joke?"

"No... But I mean he's taken. You can't do nothing about it."

"Or would I?" I said smiling at her.

"Oh no. I hate that smile."

*тo мy aмazιng readerѕ ιғ yoυ lιĸed тнιѕ cнapтer pleaѕe gιve ιт a voтe.

**ιғ yoυ lιĸe тнe ѕтory ѕo ғar ғollow мe on waттpad!!! ѕo yoυ'll ĸnow rιgнт away wнen тнe neхт cнapтer coмe oυт!!

тнanĸѕ ғor readιng ~ levyl_